restocking

cup_of_chai_tea

After some practise with the TNT guide Passiflora linked I recommend restocking in the Bakery and the Chocolate Factory (since you mentioned about food).

You can spend some time in there getting familiar with the prices, with what sells quickly or what doesn't as a lot of the food that is always in stock tend to be junk items. Be very careful with food priced at 2500 and 5000 nps as they tend to be extremely unprofitable.

You can also check neopets' homepage for the number of players online, it tends to be easier to restock when less players are online, like 10-11k).

Don't try to refresh too often you can get restock banned, I try to limit mine to 5 seconds.

You can also check the TP for unbuyables and paste their names into the shop wizard as you may find some under priced items that way (but be sure to do some research on the prices first).

Glad to hear it was helpful. I also forgot about the Super Happy Icy Fun Shop and the Igloo Garage Sale in Terror Mountain.

The 3rd of every month is half priced day, so its a wonderful time to restock as all the prices in the main shops will be slashed by half.