What the...???

Just lost 31 P3's in one sitting!!!!!!!!! I know darn well that I did NOT hatch 31 P3's in one day, and they're supposed to last a week, right? So, WTH??? I even had them all in houses regenerating when it happened; so weird... Anybody know what might have happened?

The Habi could have glitched out and never put them in their houses that night. Thus staying out and all died. (This happens to me often...)

Yeah, like even all the P3's that I had JUST hatched died too; not impressed.. I only have 3 nesters left; one was an egg I just hatched that didn't die and the other 2 were from eggs I had stored, so now I'm working with 5 Soldiers and 3 Nesters :(

The Habi could have glitched out and never put them in their houses that night. Thus staying out and all died. (This happens to me often...)

I had just put them all in their houses, I do it every morning, let them regenerate and then put them to work.. I ALWAYS refresh until I'm sure they're all doing what I assigned them to.. Gotta be a glitch..

I've been having problems as well. P3s are dying, the surviving ones are getting tired really quickly and their status bars are all over the place.

YES!!!!! The one P3 that survived after I had just hatched it was tired and hungry within a minute of hatching and I had to put it in a house! Guess it's time to submit a ticket...

YES!!!!! The one P3 that survived after I had just hatched it was tired and hungry within a minute of hatching and I had to put it in a house! Guess it's time to submit a ticket...

A quick skim of the habi boards shows that a lot of people are having these problems. Best to avoid hatching anything until it's sorted and maybe steer clear of your habi (which is a pain np-wise).

This happened to me as well. It got all of the nesters and some of the workers. I only hatched all of them 1-2 days ago.

The gem they leave behind when they die, looked really tiny too.

Yep; my soldiers are fine, all my workers and nesters except 1 and the 2 I hatched after it was over, died.. And yeah, the gems were really small and only gave 50 or 100 experience.. I sent in a ticket, hope they fix it soon, maybe give us some free eggs :D

A similar thing has happened to me recently also :( Habi is just wrought with bugs and whatnot, hopefully TNT'll fix it all at some point....... lol.

I was afraid I'd done something wrong earlier today.

I was down to 14 P3s out of 46. Good thing I stockpile eggs. :P

Lost all of my nesters, though, and got an ugly Larnikin from the professor. Does anyone know how long it takes for pests to show up? I've been waiting or hours and nothing so far.

You'd think a lone P3 with nothing guarding it would make a good target...

Huh, I assumed because I hadn't touched Habi in two days, that they'd just died which would've have made sense. Then all my newest (and some more old) P3's started to die, I was left with about... five? And one nester. :( Down from about twenty-eight. Left very tiny gems and I just thought there had been a raid while I was gone. One thing that alerted me was, again, the nesters becoming exhausted so quickly (after one or two eggs, normally I can get about five or six out before they are fully exhausted) and the status bars overlapping and flipping out. The P3s I'd left in the houses overnight had not replenished their health, food or sleep levels at all! Even after refreshing and confirming that they were in houses. Glad to know it's a glitch, I thought my Habi was going down the drain.

Ugh! I sure hope this doesn't happen to me. D:

I really wish TNT would fix Habi already!