Weigh in...opinions wanted!

Zombiiesque

Okay, so I thought of a new name for a side account today, and I've wanted to change my main account name forever. Meh, I'm a bit bored of it, I'm attached only for sentimental reasons, so I would still use it as a side. Anyway! I got an awesome name that I love, zombiiesque. It's so perfect. I actually really want to use it as my main, since I can't change my main name, but the big debate is, I'd lose my LE site themes and avatars. So I'm wondering, would you do it anyway? I've been loaned pets and hard to get items for avatars, too, so I'd have to start that whole process over again. I'm really up in the air about it. I just adore the name so much and it'd be a fresh start!

Well, you could always use it as a side and make it your like, avatar side? Maybe?

I don't know, that's a tough one, honestly. :c Starting over can be so annoying. I've done it enough.

That's the thing about it, I'd be moving everything. I absolutely love the name and would be so happy to have something fresh to play with, but I know it's going to be a bit of a hassle to move all of my items and then the big debate over my avvies and themes I can't get on the new. I would definitely keep MM as my side, though. Thanks!

I love the name (and I hope you've grabbed it even if you decide not to make it your new main) c: Personally I like change and challenges, and it would definitely be a bit of a challenge to get your (possibly) new main up to par with your current. If you have been loaned pets and items for avatars before, could you not do it again?

I could! I definitely could. Thank you so much, I love it too - I definitely went ahead and grabbed it, I'll have to age it a bit before I can move any pets over anyway so I have some time to transfer my stuff. I'm sure I could find a way to borrow again to get some of my avvies! I love change too, I know what you mean. Thank you!

Edit: I got your gift! I sent you a friend request, that's SO sweet of you, thank you so, so much!

As long as you're absoultely sure you're in love with the name before you move everything over.

I can not tell you have many accounts I created back in the day and moved everything over on impulse because I thought I liked the name and then a week or two later I wouldn't be so fond of it anymore, and the whole process would start over again.

Finally I settled on one I actually really truly loved xD

I'm absolutely positive I love the name! So that's not a problem, I'm quite sure I won't be bored of it anytime soonish. Although I have a couple of sides, I haven't changed my main the whole time I've been playing, so I'm sure I'm overdue. The big debate is losing all of my now unavailable stuff, avatars and whatnot.

Meh. If you really like it then go for it. It's possible to make your account even more amazing than before even without all the retired stuff ;p

When I switched over to my new main, my old one was 9 years old and I had a TON of retired stuff and awesome NC. (Unfortunately, someone got into it and it was frozen so now all that NC is lost Dx) Anyways, the point is I consider the account I have now to be much better than the one before. If you're anything like me, you'll get over it soon enough. ;p

I say go for it ^__^

I would never again give up my old account. There's too much built on my old one. I had an account frozen from innactivity, it's about 13 years old now. I wish so much that I hadn't abandoned it. But this is just my opinion. :)

I couldn't switch out my main account. I have so much history and stuff on it and as much as I would like another account name, the loss is too great. Not that I'd lose anything, but "karmacow" is home. But if you don't mind rebuilding, and it sounds like you'd like the challenge, go for it :)

I'm not too fond of the name for my main but I have no intention of starting over. I'm proud of it's age, it's many unobtainable avvies, and yeah, it took me years of hard work to get this account which is unique to me and me only. I've never felt the desire to start over a new simply because of a name. That's just how I feel. In your position, I'd probably just make the account a side.

Wow, sorry I poofed yesterday! :( All those bad thunderstorms we've been having have really done a number, my internet's been up and down over the last 24 hours, so I'm not replying in a timely manner.

Anyway, that was my big debate, I've had the name for so long, and the avatars and themes I've collected that I can't get on the new account, but after weighing everything, I've decided to go for it. It's not like I won't access the account ever again, I'll keep magicxmaid as my side over the other two any day - matter of fact I'm thinking of poofing one of my other two sides because I really won't need it.

If I really end up regretting using zombiiesque as my main, I can always switch back over - I know it wouldn't take too long, because I'm almost done moving everything now. But I do really love the name so I can't see wanting to move back.

I want to thank you all for your input, I really do appreciate it!