Spellbook help

ssarah

I did everything, entered my coordinates right and checked all the books multiple times but I can't find it. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I tried everything, can someone help? :c

my spellbook coordinates are 11,17

my sleeper coordinates are -115,108

-35, 258

-95, 238

-165, 178

I wish I could offer you a better advice than to try again, but I can't think of any step that you could've missed :c I double checked your coordinates and you've got those right. Maybe you missed a book? I had to search for the book twice myself (although, I did get my coordinates wrong the first time *cough*)

Have you tried re-entering your star data to make sure that you've got the correct coordinates? You've clicked on every last clickable thing so far?

Good luck (and... umm, look on the bright side, you don't have redo the Water Plant)

• 1 month later...

I don't know if you are still looking for an answer to this, but you may not be able to find the spellbook because you missed a prior step. Make sure you check page 53 of the archive (the book whose chapters keep filling in as you complete a constellation). On page 53 there should be a picture of a faerie, click on the fire in her hand. Then go back and look for the spellbook again. That was the reason I couldn't find the spellbook - I forgot to do that. Afterwards, the spellbook popped out no problem. Hope that helps you out too!

• 4 months later...

Like beautygeek86 I've the same problem you did. I added my constellation number on the constellation finder more than 3 times they are:

-237, 7

-15,-23

-117,-53

-197,-53

-77,-23

I always get 14,12

and I've searched around 3 times the room and never got the spell book.

Can someone help me, I've been having the same problem with the moltara rainbow worm, it's the only worm I need and I can't still catch it.

Every time I refresh the page it immediately disappears

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock: