Wanted: A new guild

AngelBones

Hey all,

I remember being part of a really amazing guild, we we're all such a close community and we all looked out for each other; it's was great. But then i had to leave it, because of a few issues that i won't name, and so i've been guild-less for a while now.

I miss it :/....

Does anyone know/Is anyone part of a really amazing guild that would be happy to take in a new member? Because seeing as all you guys are pretty cool and friendly, I reckon any guilds you guys are part of must be pretty cool too :).

Are you 21 or older? I really like my guild, it's impressive, and a great little community. But it's requirements are for adult members; and I'd have to ask them to send you an invite. :)

Ahh no sorry, only 16 XD. But it sounds like a great place which you enjoy ^^.

Awe, I'm sorry! I wanted an adult oriented guild because I feel lonely being 22 and playing Neopets. :P I don't judge by age though, so no worries. ^^ I hope you find a good, accepting community! :D Here has helped, it's not a guild exactly, but I've made some amazing friends here. :)

Haha, it's absolutely fine ^^. And fair enough :L. Haha i hope i find one too :3. And true, TDN is pretty amazing :D.

Awe, I'm sorry! I wanted an adult oriented guild because I feel lonely being 22 and playing Neopets. :P I don't judge by age though, so no worries. ^^ I hope you find a good, accepting community! :D Here has helped, it's not a guild exactly, but I've made some amazing friends here. :)

Could I get an invite if possible? I like trying out new guilds until one fits! I'm 24 btw