HALP plz with my Darigan Xweetok

So I'm finally ready to start customizing (am I the only one who is annoyed the way neopets spells it with an s?) my baby girl Darigan Xweetok, I started to play around on dressed to impressed but everything I found so far has seemed impossible to get lol, so any help would be appreciated.

I'm not into clothing much for her since I love the way her fur looks now c: but I'm okay with both NC and NP

So I'm finally ready to start customizing (am I the only one who is annoyed the way neopets spells it with an s?) my baby girl Darigan Xweetok, I started to play around on dressed to impressed but everything I found so far has seemed impossible to get lol, so any help would be appreciated.

I'm not into clothing much for her since I love the way her fur looks now c: but I'm okay with both NC and NP

Heh, I kind of love that they use British English on the site. :) It's how I learned to spell everything in school (the joys of being a former colony, heh).

I will see what I can do, but unfortunately I'm terrible at customising. Hopefully you get lots of good ideas though!

Heh, I kind of love that they use British English on the site. :) It's how I learned to spell everything in school (the joys of being a former colony, heh).

I will see what I can do, but unfortunately I'm terrible at customising. Hopefully you get lots of good ideas though!

oh gosh! lol It just occurred to me that it was in British English ha no I don't mind it I just thought it was neopets trying to be cute. c:

oh gosh! lol It just occurred to me that it was in British English ha no I don't mind it I just thought it was neopets trying to be cute. c:

LOL! x3 Heh, nope, it's just a call back to their British roots. :)

Here are some neopoint wearables to go with a dark theme:

Darigan Spike Ball~2k

Dark Cave BG~80k

Cover of Darkness Foreground~150k

Cloud of Dark Magic Foreground~90k

Malicious Dark Faeries BG~45k

Malevolent Tombstones~125k

Broken Heart Tombstone~1k

Noxs Mansion BG~25k

A Grey Day BG~25k

Single Grey Flower~80np

They aren't too pricy :) You could create a look such as this:http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/198035

As far as NC goes...there are too many options!! *lol*

Here are some neopoint wearables to go with a dark theme:

Darigan Spike Ball~2k

Dark Cave BG~80k

Cover of Darkness Foreground~150k

Cloud of Dark Magic Foreground~90k

Malicious Dark Faeries BG~45k

Malevolent Tombstones~125k

Broken Heart Tombstone~1k

Noxs Mansion BG~25k

A Grey Day BG~25k

Single Grey Flower~80np

They aren't too pricy :) You could create a look such as this:http://newimpress.op.../outfits/198035

As far as NC goes...there are too many options!! *lol*

ooh that looks really good! Thank you, I might have to mess around a bit more with some of these items

So I decided to take her in a different direction, I like the contrast with her being a dark character and sticking her in a rainbowy world, it has a sort of sinister charm to it, like a bad LSD trip lol anyway this is what i have thus far:

28j8gad.png

but i feel like something is severely lacking in the foreground but I cant find anything I like that's attainable. I have access to NC and NP but everything I really love isn't available and I don't have a lot of great stuff to trade unfortunately :<

you can see her DTI here: http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/199393

any help would be appreciated!

Edited by minniemeggie