Inserting Wish List onto Pet Page..

morgennaraene

Is there a particular spot amongst the existing code that you insert the code for your wishlist or can you just put it in anywhere?

Edit~ oooohhh, or wait, do you use the 'Edit Pet Description' option? Not the 'Edit Homepage' one.... *blushes

Is there a particular spot amongst the existing code that you insert the code for your wishlist or can you just put it in anywhere?

Edit~ oooohhh, or wait, do you use the 'Edit Pet Description' option? Not the 'Edit Homepage' one.... *blushes

Edit homepage is your petpage. Edit pet discription is for the area under your pet's stats and petpet and stuff on it's page.

For your petpage, you can delete all the coding that is there. Generally, the standard petpage is pretty ugly, and has no necessary info on it. :)

K... I'm just trying to figure out a way to put up my wish list somewhere on Neo, and I've figured out how to change my petpage and all and gotten the code from the TDN wish list generator, now it's just figuring out how to make my wishlist work with the layout :P

K... I'm just trying to figure out a way to put up my wish list somewhere on Neo, and I've figured out how to change my petpage and all and gotten the code from the TDN wish list generator, now it's just figuring out how to make my wishlist work with the layout :P

Is it the one on ~pretty_pupps? If so, it looks good as it is! :) Maybe add a background?

And wow, you have a lot of things you're wishing for! lol

Yeah, I decided not to use a layout and just put the wish list up; and yes, I do have a lot of wishes :D First I was nuts over wings, now its contacts, dresses and makeup/face paint. Don't even get me started on backgrounds! :)

Yeah, I decided not to use a layout and just put the wish list up; and yes, I do have a lot of wishes :D First I was nuts over wings, now its contacts, dresses and makeup/face paint. Don't even get me started on backgrounds! :)

Wow! lol

Is that all NC too? :O