This is against the rules, right?

tiedlights

So I was going for the rubbish avatar and I got really lazy buying Leftover Fruit Plates form the AC Staff Tourney shop so I went to buy them from user shops. I can get them much quicker because I can buy maybe 50 a minute by clicking on the item multiple times (the page doesn't fully reload). =/ I just realized that this'll seem like an autobuyer....and I bought maybe 100 plates like this.

What should I do?

They might suspect that you're using an autobuyer, so I would just wait a bit before buying from shops again. And then when you resume buying, just wait for the page to reload before you click again. And try to time it out a little more, also. I think you would be more at risk for being frozen if you had done that continiously for a couple straight hours.

I have bought nearly 1000 items in intervals of 50 doing that, and I am yet to be warned/frozen, but if you want to be safe do what Haliaetus suggested.