Top Gamer Avatar

marlfox_warax

I think that it may not count it if you have mirror games in your list? You have at least 6 games there that are listed twice with the same name. Double check that you didn't miss getting the avatar, and then if you still don't have it, play a couple more new games and check again. :)

I'm pretty sure mirror games count towards the total game count, since I used a few of them to get my Top Gamer avatar. I could be wrong though. Have you made sure you don't already have the avatar? You might have missed the event, so check your avatar list to make sure. If it's not there, then I'd take scoptophobia's advice and play a few more just to be safe. Good luck!!

You two were right - I guess I missed the alert back when I got the avatar! Thank you for the helpful responses. :)

No problem! ^_^ I'm glad you had just missed it. I know what a pain trying to get the last couple games I needed for my avvie-- when you've played that many, there just aren't any others available! :)