Name Change?

Holdover 125-mile

So I see in my profile a section to view 'display name history' but I can't find where I can change my display name. Where is it?

...Oh or is there a post count minimum? Sorry I have not been here for literally years but I vaguely remember that at some forum. I had thought that I was told that name changes were not available at this forum so assumed upon seeing the name history that it was added later. I don't remember that from before.

*throws up arms in surrender* I have no idea what of this I am remembering right if any. So Sorry for the stupid question.

Yes, there is a post count minimum -- but I don't remember what it is off the top of my head. I believe you have to move from "Member" to "Super member" which is at about 500?

Mods/members with a better memory than I, please correct me if I'm wrong. ^_^

Also, if you want to change your name, once you're eligable, it's an option under "My Settings" -- go to "Display Name". :)

yes,it was supposed to be 400 posts.i saw and posted on the topic izibizi create,since she is still kinda new.so that would've helped too.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.