Yay, Camping!!!!

morgennaraene

I'm so excited, haven't been camping in about 3 yrs, the last time was for my 34th birthday! My Mom and her bf are picking me up tomorrow and then my cousin and her son are joining us on Saturday, leaving Sunday and then we're coming back on Monday; just in time for the annual Windsor/Detroit fireworks show :D Even at 37, I still get excited about fireworks, the noise, the colors.. All in all a really good weekend on my horizon; speaking of, hope it doesn't rain :P

So, I'll be gone for about 4 days; sad part is, I'm wishing they had WiFi on the campsite so that I could bring my laptop and play Neopets, LOL!!! I'm kinda bummed on losing the extra zaps from the lab and faerie quests I had left from my cookies :( Oh well, it's for a good cause; I can't wait!!! Catch y'all again either Mon. or Tues. :woot:

Oi, I had a fantastic time!!! Unfortunately, we ended our stay a day early because there was supposed to be thunderstorms this afternoon and tonight and my Mom's bf has something against sleeping in a tent in the rain; we all had covers for our tents, we'd a been fine :D I can't wait to get the video up on FB of a chipmunk coming and taking food right from my hand, I was tickled pink over that :) Saw all kinds of birds, had a family of woodpeckers nesting next door to us, saved a baby robin, tried to teach 7, 8 and 10 yr. old girls how to stay still enough to feed a chipmunk and later tried not to die laughing as they hovered over a chipmunk hole bellowing "Preeecious!!" (I had named the chipmunk in that particular hole Precious and had mentioned it to the girls) trying to call it out so they could catch it; too cute.. I laughed at my Mom's bf when a bird perched on the back of his folding chair and pooped on the seat, then he laughed at me when a bird pooped on my sleeve; got rained on a little last night and was woken up at about 4am by raindrops falling on my face cause we didn't have the roof cover on :P All in all, a pretty good trip, the s'mores were totally worth it!!