Trophy Question

bluewisp16

I have not been dedicatedly active(by which I mean logging on to do a lot more than just feed my pets and pretty up their lookups and pages) on Neopets for years, but even with how highly active a site it is I am not sure I believe that 50 people could beat this person's game score in two days. Maybe it could happen depending on the popularity of the game, but I agree that this seems a tad bit off.

Have you tried asking TNT?

I feel like it could happen... maybe you should watch the high score table for the next few days to see if a lot of new people keep appearing on it. I think some games would probably have high score tables that are constantly fluctuating while others would not.

there are eight trophies which are not like the others, which includes grand theft ummagine. anyone who gets max score gets gold. so to get silver for that, you need to be in the next five lowest scores from the top score, and to get bronze, the next lowest nine. does that make sense? so say 1st-63th place is max score, then 64-68 would be silver, and 69-77 would be bronze place. hopefully that's not too confusing! so it's technically to get a trophy for the game even if you're in 100th place, which is a nice side benefit methinks.

there are eight trophies which are not like the others, which includes grand theft ummagine. anyone who gets max score gets gold. so to get silver for that, you need to be in the next five lowest scores from the top score, and to get bronze, the next lowest nine. does that make sense? so say 1st-63th place is max score, then 64-68 would be silver, and 69-77 would be bronze place. hopefully that's not too confusing! so it's technically to get a trophy for the game even if you're in 100th place, which is a nice side benefit methinks.

That makes complete since! Not that I was complaining about getting a trophy, I was just curious. Thanks for the help!