Magma pool question

I Love My Cats!

So one of my summer goals is to get my Kougra painted Magma. On another topic on this forum (I forget where), people were talking about making an excel file to find the 10 minute window that it is open.

Is the window open each day or only one day a week? Like to I need to make a chart with all 7 days of the week separate? (I hope not!)

Is there anything else I should know? I looked at the TDN official article on it and it was helpful but if anyone has any tips I would welcome them! :)

I hope my window isn't like 3:50 am or something like that...

More than likely the window (if there is one) is a random time just like the Turmmy.

Back when Moltara events were happening I randomly got to paint my Koi magma. I was refreshing on the page a LOT for at least 20 minutes. Either I'm lucky, or it's random.

I'll be following this conversation now because I need to know.

• 4 months later...

I keep reading that each account has a different set time and it is that same time every day. 7 days later when you are able to paint another pet, people are going at the same time and it works. I can't really say either way yet, I have yet to catch him sleeping. Does anyone have any information on how to be accepted in by the guard?

I keep reading that each account has a different set time and it is that same time every day. 7 days later when you are able to paint another pet, people are going at the same time and it works. I can't really say either way yet, I have yet to catch him sleeping. Does anyone have any information on how to be accepted in by the guard?

As far as I know, the only requirement is to go there at the time your account has access, whenever that is.

As far as I know, the only requirement is to go there at the time your account has access, whenever that is.

Yeah I think this is right. It seems that each account has a unique 10 minute window out of a 24 hour day of when you will have access to the magma pool. TDN actually has a few screenies of what that will look like here.

What I did was to set up a timer online that will beep every 10 minutes while I am on the computer. I'd have the Magma Pool link already set up in another tab and just refresh when I heard the timer go off. Some people keep spreadsheets to track the times they don't have entrance so they don't check that time of day again.

Once you refresh and find that you do have access, make note of the exact time. You can safely assume that your 10 minute window can be anywhere between 10 minutes before that time and 10 minutes after that time.

I hope this helps you! :)

yup once you find your time it is the same everyday. thats how it is for me. i'm not sure if its a 5 or 10 min window, i haven't really tested it out. i found mine at 7:28 and thats the exact time i've gone back to it.

i didn't have any special technique nor did i keep track of times i had previously checked. i would just click on the magma pool every now and again whenever i remembered and i eventually found it