The Legend of Korra

Sakeru_Kyori

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite MAIN character from the second Avatar series?

• Tenzin
    • Korra
    • Bolin
    • Mako
    • Asami
    • Amon
  2. 2. Who is your favorite MINOR character in the series?

• Lin Beifong
    • Pabu
    • Naga
    • Tarrlok
    • Meelo
    • Tahno

Ok so I know some of you might think I'm childish for watching this show but I flipping love it! I just watch the lated episode, number ten. I'm excited over it because Zuko's son, or at least I am assuming it is his son, is coming into the mix now. The only problem I have right now is that they got the same actor to voice Zuko in the first series and for Zuko's son in this series. I mean come on, that's seriously annoying to me. Anyway does anyone else on here like that show or the first series?

As for the votes I picked Asami because she looks like how I picture my main characters in stories I write abd because I like the good sprot attitude of her being able to kick butt even without bending. Naga in the second because she's just awsome. ^^

I really loved the first series, and I'm actually about to buy myself a season pass on iTunes for the Legend of Korra :P As soon as I catch up on the show I will let you know what I think of the characters!

I really loved the first series, and I'm actually about to buy myself a season pass on iTunes for the Legend of Korra :P As soon as I catch up on the show I will let you know what I think of the characters!

You can watch it for free here ^^ you might have to make an account at the site and one to watch the videos, i had to, but they are both free and don't send spam tor your email or anything. Plus there are lots of other great anime too.

http://www.nwanime.com/categories/

I love Legend of Korra now :P I think it started a little slow, but it really picked up the pace after a couple of episodes, and I love the characters. I keep waiting for Asami to turn evil, however... only a matter of time, in my opinion.

I ended up voting for Mako (what can I say, I'm a sucker for fictional broody men) and Meelo. I'd have voted for all of Tenzin's children if they'd been an option, those little airbenders are great.

I can't wait for the next episode to come out!