Yays!

ok so on my side account,when the red,darigan looking gelert was holding the darigan yooyu ball,i aimed,yay!I scored a goal!and i didn't need the other sides(roo island) help!cuz the other sides team always aims somewhere in our goal and then it ends up in thier goal...also,i don't mean to be such a coward but it is hard to score goals with a darigan yooyu ball.

Just to let ya know, you are not allowed to participate in the Altador Cup on your side accounts. Only on your main.

Good job :) It always feels pretty good when you actually manage to score on your own with that darigan yooyu, lol.

However I have to reiterate what MidnightSky said... you're not allowed to play the AC (or anything that involves getting NP) on side accounts and you could get all of your accounts frozen for doing so. So you should probably stop. :(

yeah,ok,besides,i usually go on my main,and i just did only a little of it.like just 2 plays...as in 2 wins

yeah,ok,besides,i usually go on my main,and i just did only a little of it.like just 2 plays...as in 2 wins

Sorry, but even if it is only 2 plays, it's still not okay. Here's where you can read what you can and cannot do with your side accounts. http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/multiple-accounts/

Sorry, but even if it is only 2 plays, it's still not okay. Here's where you can read what you can and cannot do with your side accounts. http://www.thedailyn...tiple-accounts/

hmm,ok,sorry,well i won't try it again,

How does TNT know if you have a side account; could they mistaken my brothers account as a side account.

when i first started playing neopets my sisters and i all had accounts and used the same computer. they froze all of us because they thought we were one person trying to cheat i guess, since we would all play games and do dailies. i was too young to know anything about sending in a ticket and trying to get my account back. so i always wondered how they determined that, cuz we were all neofriends but i don't remember us ever sending items to each other or doing anything else that could be considered cheating.

Do you know if you can choose a team for your side account but not play so you get a medal?

i knew that,DUDE look on my look up,also,it was my first year so i didn't really knew what to do in the altador cup...

Do you know if you can choose a team for your side account but not play so you get a medal?

I don't know for sure, but the rules say no participationwhatsoever in plots/events on sides so I would go with probably not.

so i always wondered how they determined that, cuz we were all neofriends but i don't remember us ever sending items to each other or doing anything else that could be considered cheating.

Every computer has an IP address, and TNT can tell if multiple accounts are being accessed from the same IP. That has happened to many people that share a family computer :(

what else i wanna share,i got 5 straight goals in sosd