Restocking Issues

wallpaper757

I've never really been good at the games on Neo and KQ doesn't work too well on my computer so I've been a restocker from day one. I've had pretty good success (luck) restocking items but lately I keep getting shop banned. This never use to happen before. I don't restock for more than an hour or two and make sure to wait between 30seconds and 1minute before refreshing all of the shops again.

I'm just wondering if there is a better way to prevent myself from being shop banned (and ultimately frozen) since apparently the way I've been restocking keeps getting me banned. Any advice on how much time to wait or what to do would be greatly appreciated.

I assume there's still a higher risk of getting shop banned by refreshing using F5, rather than clicking on the shop keeper? If so, you're probably aware of it, since you're a seasoned restocker, but I thought I'd bring it up just in case.

Repeated shop bans don't lead to being frozen, do they? O.o I wouldn't think you'd need to worry since there's no rule-breaking going on. It's just a pain.

I didn't think so. I thought they just did it for server management.

Well i'm happy to hear it won't get me frozen or anything. It was just a major concern of mine. I'll try clicking on the shop keeper to see if that makes a difference (I'm an F5er myself). I also started waiting longer between refreshes and split my shops into two different groups so I'm not doing so many at once. I hope all this helps.