Faerie Quest Rewards

kyedigsme

I just purchased a Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie with the neocash I received for signing up for the Altador Cup (yes, I know, cookies are terrible, but it's taking me forever to earn enough money for a draik!). I haven't opened it yet - saving it for after the Cup is over. Anyway, back to my question...if I complete a Fountain Faerie Quest, do I have to use the reward right away on my active pet or can I choose when and on which pet I use it?

You can choose when to use it, and on which pet. :) You can wait years if you want to. Just make sure to use it before completing another Fountain Faerie Quest. They don't stockpile. ;)

Yay! Okay, thank you so much for your help!

No problem! :) Best of luck getting a Fountain Faerie Quest with your cookie!

Um, I noticed you said it was taking you forever to earn enough for a Draik.. You DO know that the Fountain Faerie doesn't change the SPECIES of your pet, right? Just the color..

Um, I noticed you said it was taking you forever to earn enough for a Draik.. You DO know that the Fountain Faerie doesn't change the SPECIES of your pet, right? Just the color..

Yes, I realized that after I posted. So I'll still be waiting for my draik, I'll just have the color ready for it :)