CSS Help: Alignment

I took a quick look at your code (with right click > view source), and what has happened is that your userinfo and banner is set at a fixed position on the page however the background is not. Meaning when someone is looking at your userinfo and they go to widen the browser window, the background (which is centered) will move while everything else will not. This actually affects all browsers (try looking at it in Firefox and changing the width of your window... it was misaligned when I looked on Firefox, your top banner is also misaligned above the top of the page) .

It's an easy fix but involves making a lot of small changes.

If you don't mind, I could fix it up in my html editor and send you a list of changes, or the updated code itself. Let me know.

Edit:

Actually, there is a much simpler fix than what I was thinking before.

In body, change background-position to: 215px, 0px

And in #main, add the line: margin-top: 0px;

That should fix it. If you have any other problems let me know, I'm fairly decent with css.

I actually had this exact same problem with a userlookup I'm currently working on, lol!

Edited by tamashiiresonance

Edit: Actually, there is a much simpler fix than what I was thinking before. In body, change background-position to: 215px, 0px And in #main, add the line: margin-top: 0px; That should fix it. If you have any other problems let me know, I'm fairly decent with css. I actually had this exact same problem with a userlookup I'm currently working on, lol!

Thank you so much! :D Actually I have another question too. xD

The header for the Games/Trophy section is shorter than the rest of the headers, and I can't figure out why. D: If I try to change it, everything else changes too. D:

The header for the Games/Trophy section is shorter than the rest of the headers, and I can't figure out why. D: If I try to change it, everything else changes too. D:

Under #usertrophies change width to 134.5%. Yes, that... 134% was what you have now and 135% was too wide lol.