I hate fighting

Navy

I used to fight my way out of things, and was quite good at it.

But after maturing a bit, I realized if you can only find a way to solve your problems through violence, then you're an idiot.

Fighting should only be used as a means of defense, not to show someone "who's boss" or to get your point across.

All it takes is a broken nose, cracked rib or blow to the stomach and your simple potential battery charges turn into a second degree murder.

But you only meant to knock him around a bit, teach him a lesson.

You swung a punch at Billy, landed him right in the friggin' nose, good shot!

But wait, he's on the ground, probably crying like a baby right?

Oh no, you broke his nose, and you don't know it, but shards actually flew back into his brain, now he's bleeding and his brain is swelling, the pressure in his head is too much, he goes unconscious and dies.

But it was only an accident, right? You didn't mean to kill him!

Bobby's a thief, I'll show him who to steal money from!

Wow, what a punch, landed him right in the gut, he limps home, but the next morning, his roommate finds him dead in his bed, autopsy shows that an organ ruptured and he bled to death in his bed and it was caused by a blow to the gut.

Security cameras outside of burger king prove that it was you who hit him.

Oh well, who needed freedom anyway.

Tina, you're such a brat!

Ow! right on the chest!

Yeah that's right, get on the ground and cry, wait? you can't breath?

I must have fractured her rib and punctured her lung.

Don't worry, they'll read you your mirandas

Personally, I don't want to wish to spend 10+ years in prison because of some flared emotions.

Why am I ranting?

Because my friend was in a fight and came over because he needed to clean up, he broke his nose and his eye is pretty messed up.

Opinions on fighting?

Do you think it's justifiable for anything other than self denfense?

What's your definition of self defense?

Um... what?

I don't get the point of this topic. :S

And I'm not completely sure so I won't report it, but i don't think you're allowed to use curse words even if you do censor them.

Um... what?

I don't get the point of this topic. :S

And I'm not completely sure so I won't report it, but i don't think you're allowed to use curse words even if you do censor them.

Opinions on fighting

and I'll remove them, even though they're censored

Wow, this was really uncomfortable to read on this forum. :S

Though I agree, fighting isn't the right way to solve things. I hope your friend sees it soon. All it does is lead to scary stuff IMO.

Oh, i see. And the others were just examples?

And what were those random links about? :P

I've never been in a real fight before, but i came close to one once. I'm glad it didn't happen because i'm WEAK :P

And if the last part wasn't an example, then I hope he's ok soon :)

And as for the opinion part, violence is never the answer. Only use it for self-defense if you need to and if you're playing Punch-Out or Super Smash Bros

Oh, i see. And the others were just examples?

And what were those random links about? :P

I've never been in a real fight before, but i came close to one once. I'm glad it didn't happen because i'm WEAK :P

And if the last part wasn't an example, then I hope he's ok soon :)

And as for the opinion part, violence is never the answer. Only use it for self-defense if you need to and if you're playing Punch-Out or Super Smash Bros

random links?

Oh, my sister added this weird tool bar thing that advertises things when you hover over certain words, but I've been too lazy to remove it.

I posted this on another forum I use to get some opinions there as well and when I copy pasted it must have added those as well.

D:

I'm really not a fan of fights. Not just because I would lose any I was in terribly, but I think that it is a terrible way to solve your problems.

I hope your friend realises that it doesn't do any good before he gets hurt any worse.

I've never fought before, the only fight that someone I know has ever been in was when he threw a punch at some guy who was being seriously inappropriate.

I think it's always best to walk away if possible, since things like this can be magnified.

I really admire the way you've written your examples even thought the aren't the point of this topic.

I'm very nice to people even if they trouble me. But when I get annoyed, I end up shouting to prove my point. Well, in short, I blast them good.

But that isn't really nice, is it? Nope. So what I do is try to be very nice to even the most annoying person and not show my inner feelings(which are never really dark). I always try my best to control my temper.

I've never got in to a fight which includes physical violence.

To be honest, it is immature but it takes a mature person to realize it. I used to go to street fights when I was a kid, and personally I have no regrets. Whether one experiences it or not, I think you can definitely develop yourself through it. The more mistakes you face as a person, the better you become as a person. Of course this is a bias standpoint and I can say only a handful of people can see it. If you can good for you, if not, tough luck in life.