Your Goals

Paint

I don't know if someone has already created a board like this or not, so forgive me if it's been done!

I'm curious to know...

1) What is/are your goal/s on neo?

2) How close are you to achieving it/them?

3) How do you make your neopoints (if your goal involves paying muchos for something, as they so often do)?

No need to answer in list format, as well. And additionally, feel free to boast if you have accomplished a goal!

After 8+ excruciating years of wanting a krawk, countless times saving up and then giving up, I set myself the goal of earning a million neopoints all by my self. I crawled my way up into the million bracket (danced for joy a little bit) and in chatting to a friend of mine who was quitting neo just as I was quitting Wajas, we swapped all of our riches on the respective sites and I was within a hairs breadth of my krawk.

Having finally saved up enough to buy my very own krawk by some stroke of fate I received a second morphing potion in a daily. Win.

So I now have two babies! Avylla and Ziporari.

2.png2.png

They're not terrible exciting colours at the moment, but I've decided to save up for a million neopoints again (currently dawdling around 325k) and from there create new goals. I've never been a customiser, preferring to completely ignore the NC than be sucked in by its evil powers, but recently I have been playing around with trying things on and have decided I should start customising. So my new goals are: a million np, customise all pets, get petpets for all pets and finally create a spiffing pet lookup/pet page for each of my pets. All of this is going to take me an incredibly long time as I only earn my points by games or selling nice things that fall into my path during the dailies.

What about everyone else? :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't capable of doing this though despite of being a Neopian for 4 years, like most of us I have been on and off on Neo. Started when I was 9. Quite unsure what to do then, quite careless and no goals but trust me, now? I have loads. None of them achieved by far but..I will.

1.) Upgrade my bank account to "Ultimate Riches!"

2.) Paint 5 of my pets Maraquan

3.) Provide Transmogrification Potions for my future Chomby, Bori, Ogrin and Skeith

4.) Adopt 3 more Kikos on July 14th [Thanks to hrtbrk got my 1st today!]

5.) 150 Avatars

6.) Adopt a Zombie Draik

7.) Cross paint one of my pets

8.) Finally afford NC

9.) Complete my Usuki Collection

10.) Complete the Secret Lab Map

11.) Buy a Breebly, Moach and other P3s.

Hey, it's not too bad to dream and achieve right? All of those for now. Hopefully will achieve them by the time I am 20 :D

I have a few goals & they're listed by priority:

1. Reach All-Star in AC this year (halfway there!)

2. Save up 20 million

3. Finish my yo-yo gallery

4. 250 avatars

5. Finish customization for all my permanent pets (=buy backgrounds for them:D)

6. Train IbisMay till even stats

7. Get some game trophies (haha so funny)

I'm halfway done with most of these. Training Ibis will probably take some more time, but otherwise I'm good :)

Crikey Clato that's a lot of goals! I wish you the best of luck (: Mostly things just take time, I keep thinking that I've never really done much on neo but then I realise I've achieved at least four or five other dream pets, not including my krawks, plus a lab map. I just did them so long ago that I barely even consider them as having been goals really x) I never really got into avatar collecting but I might soon. 5 maraquan pets is an awful lot, too! Which ones? Do you have certain ones in mind or just any?

Mrs. B, I envy your AC ability if you're halfway to All-Star rank already. I don't have the patience for it! How do you do it? And 20 million, blimey, that's insane. I wish you the best of luck too :D As for counting backgrounds as customisation, I completely agree. I think that'll be my first step for customising all of my permies. Just need to decide whether I'm willing to spend real money on getting NC... I really shouldn't because I'm a student but it's so tempting!

I kind of have half of my goals on my neopets profile, but not all. So here it goes:

1. Reach a Million- Check.
  2. Reach Two Million. - In Progress...
  3. Reach Fifteen Million- In Progress
  4. Adopt or Make a Hissi - Check (I adopted one just days ago ^_^ )
  5. Earn enough NP for a Draik Egg (Or Adopt one- preferably one that's already Chocolate ;3; )
  6. Use Maraquan Gelert Morphing Potion on my Gelert, or just paint it (whichever is cheapest)
  7. Make my Tonu most intelligent- Struggling! (She seems to neglect expensive books when I buy them for her :| )
  8. Paint Hissi Island - or Halloween
  9. Paint Zafara Island
  10. Paint Draik Grey (when obtained)
  11. Paint Peophin Tyrannian (I'm too stingy to spend the np right now u__u )
  12. Get a decent amount of points for after the Altador Cup- In Progress
  13. Get to a better rank than other times in the Altador Cup- Check (already got to rank one :P )

I guess that's all..though I probably have more I'm simply forgetting.. :rolleyes_anim:

• Altador Cup VII All-Star [3/20]
  • Secret Lab Map & Petpet Map
  • One Million Neopoints
  • Five Million Neopoints
  • Level 50 Habitarium [15/50]

Oh I just love making goals :D I'm working on Calypsara's petpage right now, which will be my portfolio, I'm hoping on getting into a goal-related guild :] I'm curious how everyone makes their Neopoints too! I pretty much just play games (including KQ/Habi).

Wow QueenBee, that's a lot of goals! I love Maraquan Gelerts. I'd probably go for one myself if I didn't have a strange deal with myself not to have any two pets of the same species/colour. Still, that means muchos variety for me. And I feel your pain with the intelligence thing, I send every spare book my zafara's way because the personality I've created for her is that of a bookworm, but it is taking a long time to get her up there in intelligence... Also, I'm in the same boat as you with your last goal. I just don't have the patience for the AC so I'm still at Rank 1 but I'm trying hard to get to Rank 2 today :) Good luck with everything!

Very concise, Vandalize, haha :) I love making goals too. I think neo would be rather boring without them. Good luck, by the way! And I'd completely forgotten about the habitarium, that's an awesome goal. I may make that one of mine too, I'm doing fairly well with the habi and it's a good earner :) So what do you plan to do with your fifteen million after you have it?

Very concise, Vandalize, haha :) I love making goals too. I think neo would be rather boring without them. Good luck, by the way! And I'd completely forgotten about the habitarium, that's an awesome goal. I may make that one of mine too, I'm doing fairly well with the habi and it's a good earner :) So what do you plan to do with your fifteen million after you have it?

Thank you, and good luck to you too! :) Yeah, that's why I'm trying to get it to level 50, you can easily make upwards of 100k a day off it (apparently) for doing nothing, and that sounds pretty good to me haha. Uhmm, I'll probably look at customising my pets and getting some avatars once I reach my Neopoints goals, I'll figure it out when I get there :'D How are you doing with all of your goals? :)

How on earth do you make 100k a day from it? I'll certainly be hurtling towards that now if that's the case :D I'm doing okay thank you for asking, I need to make a proper list of all of my goals because I am floundering a little having achieved my krawks. My most important at the moment is probably levelling up the habitarium and achieving a higher rank in the AC (just reached 2! -dances-). Luckily playing in the AC is helping me neopoints-wise so I'm still slowly crawling my way up to a million...

I've also been considering starting a gallery, once I get everything else done. The beautiful neopian items thread has inspired me :)

I had a look at an old thread for our goals for this year and I've surprisingly completed most of them.

• Reached 250 avatars
  • Reached the Ultimate Riches bank account
  • Got a Woodland Cybunny

The only things left were to improve my rank in the AC which I'll hopefully do and decide what to collect in my gallery.

New targets would be...

• Get a Draik egg
  • Customise all my pets - colours and clothing.
  • Get petpets and p3s for my pets.
  • Get to 270 avatars (those game avatars are going to be difficult for me)

Just so I can fuel my Neo-addiction, lol:

1. Establish a 10,000 daily interest from the bank.
  2. Buy all the Battledome items I've had my eyes on for a while, and before the HT ones retire. D:
  3. Garnish enough money to have a frequently customized pet (i.e. change the color and items of my pet's customization seasonally or weekly depending on what's going on).
  4. Get each pet stat to 800, save for agility.
  5. Earn at least 250 avatars total.
  6. Morph my Lupe into a Draik.
  7. Earn at least 30 more gold trophies for my look-up to make it look shiny. :)
  8. Find a way to obtain NeoCash -- mostly for KeyQuest tokens and underwater customization.
  9. Earn a Fountain Faerie Quest, without spending a single dollar...
  10. 800 games of KQ where I earn gold.
  11. Game avatars. 'nuff said.
  12. Make over 50 close "active" neofriends.
  13. Make enough money to actively hold giveaways, mainly to Neofriends. I liek giveaways for some reason.
  14. Extend my shop and gallery to hold at least 100 items each.

Well, I think that's everything! *faints from loss of oxygen*

I had a look at an old thread for our goals for this year and I've surprisingly completed most of them.

• Reached 250 avatars
  • Reached the Ultimate Riches bank account
  • Got a Woodland Cybunny

The only things left were to improve my rank in the AC which I'll hopefully do and decide what to collect in my gallery.

New targets would be...

• Get a Draik egg
  • Customise all my pets - colours and clothing.
  • Get petpets and p3s for my pets.
  • Get to 270 avatars (those game avatars are going to be difficult for me)

Congrats for already reaching three of your goals! And good luck with your next ones. I completely concur with your second two new targets, although I'm not too bothered about p3s myself. Do you have any preference for what kind of draik you get? Do you have a 'dreamie'? :)

Just so I can fuel my Neo-addiction, lol:

1. Establish a 10,000 daily interest from the bank.
  2. Buy all the Battledome items I've had my eyes on for a while, and before the HT ones retire. D:
  3. Garnish enough money to have a frequently customized pet (i.e. change the color and items of my pet's customization seasonally or weekly depending on what's going on).
  4. Get each pet stat to 800, save for agility.
  5. Earn at least 250 avatars total.
  6. Morph my Lupe into a Draik.
  7. Earn at least 30 more gold trophies for my look-up to make it look shiny. :)
  8. Find a way to obtain NeoCash -- mostly for KeyQuest tokens and underwater customization.
  9. Earn a Fountain Faerie Quest, without spending a single dollar...
  10. 800 games of KQ where I earn gold.
  11. Game avatars. 'nuff said.
  12. Make over 50 close "active" neofriends.
  13. Make enough money to actively hold giveaways, mainly to Neofriends. I liek giveaways for some reason.
  14. Extend my shop and gallery to hold at least 100 items each.

Well, I think that's everything! *faints from loss of oxygen*

Haha, crikey... You're going to be busy! Those are some high-reaching goals my friend, I wish you the best of luck with that! In addition, I will be happy to be on of those active neofriends :D I need more actual neofriends too, I never seem to meet normal people on neo who I can just have a chat with... I'd like some trophies too! My lookup isn't nearly shiny enough. Nowhere near, in fact, haha.

1.Reach 1 mIllion (Check until I spent some :L)

2. Get a Fire Poogle Morph (Check :))

3.Get 3 Million

4.Get 4 painted pets

Congrats on achieving your first two! I was so chuffed when I reached my first million, then two million... and then spent it! Haha. Do you have any particular pets in mind? Any dream colours? :)

I'm pretty terrible at making money in Neo. When I originally played, back in 2004, I only made about 100K in the three years I played! But now I'm better at games, have a select few I can make the 3K a day off, more dailies, and I'm currently working on my Habitarium as a source of income (Level 19 so far).

My current goals are;

• Aquire a Yurble Transmogrification Potion. It's not too expensive, I saw one for 600K, and I like 'ugly' pets quite a lot!
  • Paint Darusival, my Ixi, ghost. Check!
  • Decide on four perms, maybe start a side account if I can't.
  • Get my Habitarium to Level 50.
  • Get a double figure ranking in ACVII.
  • Paint Redenzek, my Buzz, snow.
  • Paint Decadeus, my ogrin, Starry. Collect clothing to make her a Mad Scientist.
  • Maybe get a Darigan Flotsam or Tyrannian Peophin. (Not through trading)
  • Write bios for all my pets.
  • Start a Mutant gallery!

I think that's all of them for now. In no particular order, but the YTP is my current, I have to get the AC rank before it's over, and the Mutant Gallery will be the last thing I do. :)

Congrats for already reaching three of your goals! And good luck with your next ones. I completely concur with your second two new targets, although I'm not too bothered about p3s myself. Do you have any preference for what kind of draik you get? Do you have a 'dreamie'? :)

Thanks :) I don't really have a preference when it comes to Draiks. My favourite colour is probably Water but that's completely unaffordable at the moment. I like Maractite, Cloud, Camo and White Draiks as well so will probably go for one of those colours. What are your plans for your Krawks?

I don't usually hav many goals. But I at least have a few:

•get one million neopoints *check*

•get two million neopoints

•getting Bloo_dust to 60+ level

•getting the lab ray to grant me a special color and pet :3

•getting to All-Star in the AC this year. (I'm trying so hard!)

•reaching 200 avatars ^.^

•reach lvl 50 for my Hab. (im only 20!)

I suppose I shoul try for more. Lol :) but if I keep the expectations low, I will achieve more, quicker.

Mrs. B, I envy your AC ability if you're halfway to All-Star rank already. I don't have the patience for it! How do you do it? And 20 million, blimey, that's insane. I wish you the best of luck too :D As for counting backgrounds as customisation, I completely agree. I think that'll be my first step for customising all of my permies. Just need to decide whether I'm willing to spend real money on getting NC... I really shouldn't because I'm a student but it's so tempting!

Thank you :) I don't know, it's really annoying that I have to play the same games day after day .. but I am stubborn and persistent so I will get there! As for 20 mil., the closest I've been was 15. Then I decided to buy a Draik Egg (huge mistake) and spenda little. My daily goal is 100k, which I usually earn only with KQ (except when there are promo prizes) so it isn't so hard to achieve.

As for the customizing.. if I could buy NC, I definitely would fully customize my pets. But I mostly depend on NP, so nice background are a priority, maybe some wing aside. I think my pets still look nice, only with backgrounds :)

Don't be so harsh on yourself :) Maybe you could award yourself with some NC, after a though exam? :P

How on earth do you make 100k a day from it? I'll certainly be hurtling towards that now if that's the case :D

I'm not totally sure, but if you leave it runnin for extended periods times it helps you get some more of these 'purple' gems, and I believe with each one you collect you get som NP :)

I've been saving up for a couple of MPs (Plushie, Maraquan, and Pirate Cybunny). I'd also like to reach 20 million NP, even though I'm very far away from that. Especially with needing to save up the money to buy all the MPs I want. Also want to reach All-Star rank in the AC, not sure if I'll be able to do that though, but I am trying! :P And I would like to get at least 180-200 avatars. ^_^

1) 300 avatars

2) Make Ansteigen an Alien Aisha (waiting for a FFQ)

3) Train Ansteigen up (I'm waiting until his stats are evened out a bit- the lab ray did a number on him)

4) Get Mneryth a book award

5) Ultimate Riches! (Just about 70% there...)

6) Get a neat colour for Mneryth (I'm thinking Maraquan, but that's not happening unless s/he gets zapped it)

7) Backgrounds and petpets that match their colours.

8) At least rank 10 in the AC?

I have a hard time getting to most of my goals, since they're kind of based on luck. XD

I have no control over getting my pets the colours I want- just waiting for my luck to change. :b I reaaaaally suck at games, so most of my avatars are either random ones, or game ones that I will only get if I am suuuuuper lucky.

So basically all I'm doing now is playing the AC and Habi to earn NP. Those two I can work on. :D I should be buying Mneryth more books, but I want to reach 10 million first.

1) Get over 7.5 mil nps (slowly, slowly on my way there)

2) Get top collector avatar (about 25 more to go)

3) Get 35 trophies....oh geez, I suck at anything other than kass basher

4) Get my dream pets - UC plush shoy + UC faerie shoy

Might be trading from a BN UC mutant hissi to try and get the faerie shoy (after a few trade ups) or maybe the plushie....I kinda like those more. What's the likeliness that one of those two will go UFA? Because then I could apply for one and trade for the other

I think my goals are so high xD It's all that's really keeping me on neo now. Trying to acheive the impossible. + of course the boards. I love the boards

There are many things I would like, but there is one thing that I want: A MSPP. And well, my lab rat is currently a poogle, so I could get it tomorrow. Or never. I did snag a faerie quest cookie today, maybe I'll get a fountain faerie quest /wishful thinking.