Illusens Quests

bluewisp16

Ugg! I was level 34, but I got an unbuyable item. My last quest I spent 150k on since I assumed I'd get the potion. Oh well.

D: That's awful! :( I'm so sorry.

I'm still a couple of quests away from the avatar, but I'm thinking of going for the Honey Potion. :/ Hopefully I have a little bit of luck on my siiiide.

I only finished quest 10 today, the items were cheap.

All of mine were really cheap up until quest 17. The worst one was only about 10k, but still.

The last time I tried to go for the Illusen avvie, she gave me an unbuyable on Quest 2 >< so I'm avoiding her for the time being. That would make my highest quest... number 2, heh.

Oh wow, that's just mean! The most expensive quest I got was for 10k, but that definitely put me off trying to go for the Honey Potion- if she's asking for 10k items on quest 20, what will quest 30 be? :/

I just started over after getting an unbuyable around the 24th one, but I'm already on the 3rd one and its going in to 8k :(

However I'm having better luck with jhudora I'm on 26th one and have got all items under 5k.

I wonder how much people had to spend to get illusens staff...

The last time I tried to go for the Illusen avvie, she gave me an unbuyable on Quest 2 >< so I'm avoiding her for the time being. That would make my highest quest... number 2, heh.

Are you sure it was unbuyable? I recall my second quest for Jhdoura was what I thought unbuyable since it was not in shop wizard nor trading post. Then I realized it was a furniture item that can be easily bought in a store.

Are you sure it was unbuyable? I recall my second quest for Jhdoura was what I thought unbuyable since it was not in shop wizard nor trading post. Then I realized it was a furniture item that can be easily bought in a store.

To be honest, I don't know. I didn't even think that it would be in a regular store :P But I don't remember what the item was, or if I did find it on the TP or not - I just remember it not showing up on the Shop Wizard, so I gave it up.