Help with Petpet Spotlight Description?

Auwa

I really hate to have to ask this and share my entry before submitting it, but I'm at a loss about what to do!

So, I wanted to enter the Petpet Spotlight competition and I put a decent amount of effort into my entry. Proofread it several times, shared it with friends, gathered opinions, and doing my best to make sure it was perfect and the way I wanted it.

However, when I went to submit it I got this delightful little message instead.

Error: Sorry, you are not allowed to have words, punctuations, or a combination with 25 characters or more. This is so that the judges don't have to read long spam that makes our eyes explode. Please go back and reformat your description. :)

Except... I'm not exactly sure what I did wrong? I'm really at a loss here and no one else has been able to find anything wrong with my formatting.

Can someone read my entry and help me figure out what's setting off this error so I can fix it? You can read it here. Any help at all is appreciated!

Yep, I copy and pasted that directly.

That really doesn't make sense at all if it meant the entire thing. Did I just use too much punctuation somewhere? Or did I use a word longer than 25 characters?

Oops, I meant to reply earlier but I forgot to.

I tried resubmitting and... it worked! It must have glitched out the first time after all.

Looks like I won this week too so I guess it was worth all the trouble! :'D