Ok, I have another question

Since you guys have been so helpful so far...

Is it better to score as high as you can on the games like Slushie Slinger or just get the minimum score and send it once you hit that minimum score? Does it count for more toward your team if you score higher on the games other than Yooyuball?

Thanks again! :)

Oh and I thought of another question: So do the different games have different weights in terms of the team standings (kind of like for individual rank), or do they have equal weights?

Edited by I Love My Cats!

From what I've heard, getting a higher score doesn't matter- just the number of games played over the threshold amount. The different games have different weights. I think 2 SS games are equal to 1 YYB, and 6 of the other two are equal to 1 YYB? (or ish? But they are weighted differently.)

You only need the minimum to get personal credit, higher scores may help your team. I don't think anything is confirmed about that

I'm not so sure, unless there's a rounding system - just for giggles, I scored 297ish on SlSl and still got personal credit for it.

I'm not so sure, unless there's a rounding system - just for giggles, I scored 297ish on SlSl and still got personal credit for it.

Don't you get personal credit for all games you send, regardless of the score, but they don't actually count towards your rank points if they're over the minimum score?