Most Embarassing Moment(s)?

kyedigsme

In my life of klutziness, I've had more than my fair share of mortifying accidents. I can't pick one that trumps all others, so I have 3.

In 6th grade, I threw up in the middle of computer class. One of my classmates called me "Chunky" for the rest of the school year - ironic considering I was the skinniest kid in the class.

Also in 6th grade: While sitting on the bleachers in health class (our health class was held in the gym since there weren't enough classrooms in the middle school), the boy in front of me turned around, looked at my legs, and said, "You've got some hairy legs," loudly enough for everyone in the class to hear. I started shaving immediately after that incident.

Ninth grade: On a "ladies day," I stood up at the end of Spanish class to hand in a test and felt something odd. Turning around to look at my chair, I was horrified to find a red smear on the dark blue seat. I pulled my sweatshirt down as far as possible and walked up the stairs to my next class, praying that the people behind me couldn't see anything. I asked to go down to the nurse, only to find that the clinic was closed and the nurse was out for the day. At this point, I still wasn't entirely sure what the damage was, so I headed for the office. On my way, I spotted one of my friends. Problem: it was one of my GUY friends. Feeling I had no other option, I asked my friend to look at my butt. He looked at me strangely, and after assuring him that I wouldn't slap him, he bent down and took a peak. The horrified look on his face confirmed my worst fears. I had to walk around with my sweatshirt tied around my waist for the rest of the day.

So...those are my most embarassing moments. What is/are yours?

Those are nothing compared to the most embarrassing moment of my life, well, except for the auntie flow's gift, I would have died if that happened to me.

So I was at the beach around the age of 9 or 10, and I had to pee, but they only had those nasty porta-potties and my mom had bought me one of those one-piece bathing suits because she said bikinis were too revealing.

I had to either

A. take it off

or

B. pull it aside.

I picked B and walked out, but I forgot to do one thing.. pull it back.

No one told me until like 5 minutes later and I was so embarrassed I sat in the car while the rest of my family enjoyed themselves.

And for like a week after every time I heard a snicker or laugh I was like

15591530.jpg

Those are nothing compared to the most embarrassing moment of my life, well, except for the auntie flow's gift, I would have died if that happened to me.

So I was at the beach around the age of 9 or 10, and I had to pee, but they only had those nasty porta-potties and my mom had bought me one of those one-piece bathing suits because she said bikinis were too revealing.

I had to either

A. take it off

or

B. pull it aside.

I picked B and walked out, but I forgot to do one thing.. pull it back.

No one told me until like 5 minutes later and I was so embarrassed I sat in the car while the rest of my family enjoyed themselves.

And for like a week after every time I heard a snicker or laugh I was like

15591530.jpg

Oh goodness! Nope, never done that, although I have had a few near misses with bathing suit tops and bottoms coming off because I'm so thin. Wow, how horrible!

I have Maaaaaaaany! I've grown up embarrassing myself. Hmmmmm. Let go with my most humorous 3.

1: I was running late for school when I was in 5th grade, so in order to get to my class faster, I went around the side of the school building to the back entrance. On the sidewalk on the side of the school building, there was a huge gap in the sidewalk were one part was way higher than the other. Everyone knew about the part of the sidewalk. It was like a tiny, little cliff. Well, in my rush I completely forgot about it. I was running full speed, with a couple of other late students, when I tripped over that part. I fell of course, you all knew that was coming, but it wasn't just any normal fall. I did a somersault when I fell and flipped over, somehow landing in a kneeling position. I thought I was cool for my landing, but when I looked down, I had scrapped my knees so badly that my pants were torn and I was bleeding. The kid behind me laughed and ran past.

2! My friends and I were bored one hot summer afternoon and sitting on my friend's porch, talking and wondering what to do. I wanted to cheer them up and entertain them, so I ran to my house (across the street) and got my bike. I started riding back and forth in front of them, waving and acting crazy. Well, I overestimated my biking ability and took both of my hands off the bike to wave at them...and promptly flipped over. Because my body is FANTASTIC at rag-doll physics, I flipped over a few times and landed on my back while my bike went on and landed a yard away from me. I expected my friends to laugh. What I didn't expect was a neighbor who was out smoking on his porch to see the whole thing and start laughing too. I broke my bike, fyi.

Threeeee!: Yet another hot, Chicago summer with my bored friends. We all decided to go swimming, but I didn't have a swimsuit of my own so I borrowed my friend's mother's suit. Needless to say, it was kinda loose. I didn't pay much attention to it though, so we headed off to the local swimming pool. I started swimming around in the water and doing a backstroke since that is what I'm best at. Apparently, since my ears were under water, I didn't hear my friends calling to me. When I swam back over to them they told me that my chest area had been exposed....and I noticed a couple of the male life guards looking at me. I spent the rest of the time huddled in the corner of the pool. The End of my horrible childhood traumas. Haha.

It's really rare that I'm embarrassed now because I've..kind of gotten used to being embarrassed because of my family.

My most embarrassing moment happened last summer, when peaches were in season. There were fresh peaches in our stores. Well I love peaches and I was looking at some, while I was there with my dad. Well after I picked some out, I said to my dad, "Gosh peaches are so soft," as I stroked a peach. My dad blurted out. "Stop stroking the peaches." I almost died, as four women and two guys nearby stopped shopping, just to look at me strangely. I wanted to leave right then out of embarrassment, and my dad was laughing so hard he could barely breathe :|

Now to my recent embarrassment: I'd say a month or so ago, when we had a farmers market here in town, my mom and I went to get Honey because the Honey they have in the stores around here is atrocious! It's never any specific kind of honey or anything and the only good kind I like is the Wildflower Honey which is so so amazingly sweet. We bought some and walked back to our car, and the whole time my mom is telling me, "Oh that was too much money for this honey, I doubt it will even taste any good". Well, just to prove her wrong, I opened the container right there in the parking lot, behind our car, and made her taste it. She ended up loving it and because my mom is one of those moms that doesn't care if she embarrasses herself or anything, she kept eating it in disbelief. Well behind us, we didn't know we had a woman suspiciously watching us. When she did stop eating it, and the woman realized what she had been doing, she laughed and said, "Dang, you are out here in the parking lot eating honey." That scared the heck out of us because we didn't know she was behind us at all :|

My mom and I just laughed, but I was actually embarrassed out of my mind. Gotta love my mom, even though she can be thoroughly embarrassing sometimes :rolleyes_anim: