What the wraith draik should look like.

Rynarok

I got really bored the other night when I couldn't use tdnforums, and the last forum I read was about the new Yurble colors released for Yurble day.

So in about 2 hours I took a shadow drail and made him look like a Wraith Draik (or what I hope they will look somewhat like).

Do take in account there is only so much I can do with the programs I have, I could have spent more time shading and blending of colors to perfect it but I skipped that as I was only doing it to pass the time and there would be no point once they do come out.

Things I Skipped:

Shading

Adding More Cuts in skin to add more decoration like other species wraiths look

Adding Spikes to the tail, fixing the mouth up some more

And now here is the picture wa6pu9.png

Pretty neat! He looks too happy though, he should be growling, haha. :D But I like!

Haha, I'm glad you like it, yeah I just noticed that all the wraith colors revealed so far don't have the "happy" demeanor.

I was drawing on my sketch pad at home and I realized it probably would have been easier to just draw the draik then add colors to it, but then again I wasn't really trying to draw it, just kind of find something to do.

Thanks again I appreciate the support, I love editing things because it brings me way back when neopets opened up me and my friend from school used to SPEND HOURS making guild layouts and making our own guild and messing with html and whatnot, so editing is sort of a past time that I enjoy.