Yay!

kyedigsme

Hi all,

I'm super excited - I have an awesome new hair cut! My hair was about 4 inches past my shoulders, and now it's up around my ears! Lovin' it! So much easier to take care of. I'm using about 1/6 the shampoo I used to use. My hubby likes it, too :) Anywho, has anyone else gotten a new haircut recently?

P.S. I would post pictures so you can see it, but I don't want pictures of myself floating around the Internet. It's a safety thing...

Yay for converting to the short side! XD It really is so much easier, isn`t it?

I am actually due for a haircut- I haven't had one since Februrary (which is forever when you have short hair!)

This was the cut I got (though, obviously it`s not a picture of me!)

2006-Audrey-Tautou-5-400.jpg

I`ll probaly be getting the same thing when I get it cut again. :)

I want to cut my hair short again (by short, I mean shoulder length lol), but everyone keeps telling me to grow it out...so I'm at least cutting my layers because they look ridiculous right now since my hair hasn't been cut for over 6 months. It's about halfway down my back right now, and that's when it's in spirals/naturally curly.

I want to cut my hair short again (by short, I mean shoulder length lol), but everyone keeps telling me to grow it out...so I'm at least cutting my layers because they look ridiculous right now since my hair hasn't been cut for over 6 months. It's about halfway down my back right now, and that's when it's in spirals/naturally curly.

The thing that I have come to realise is that you shouldn't really listen to what other people want you to do with your hair. Lots of people have told me to grow out my hair as well, but I dislike dealing with it when it is long. I am happier when it's short, and I spend all of 5 minutes on it in the morning, instead of half an hour of struggling with it.

If you want to cut you hair 'short' (heh), then do it. Remember that it's only hair, and will always grow back! :)

I actually don't mind too much about my hair...I never brush it anyways, if I did, I would have frizzy hair lol. The only thing I do with my hair is straighten my bangs, and with it being long and in the summer, it's usually up in a bun/ponytail anyways.

I'm quite lazy with my hair if you can't tell :P The only thing I enjoy about having it long is that it fits quite nicely into a bun, and I can drape it over my face and tuck it behind my ear making a beard...the joys of boredom haha.

I'm using about 1/6 the shampoo I used to use.

LOL, I cut almost 10" off my hair when I graduated and using less shampoo was the hardest thing to adjust to. I always used way too much. :laughingsmiley:

Short hair got boring too quickly for me and I'm growing mine out again. It can look awesome and really work for some people though, so congratulations! :)

I go through a rather strange hair cut routine - I let my hair grow for 1+ years (not even trimming the ends) and then I go get it all hacked off. This time around, I'm trying pomade for the first time, and it's great! I have baby-fine, straight hair that can't hold curl unless I soak it in gel and then spray it with super-hold hairspray (rendering it crunchy - yum), but the pomade is awesome at keeping my bangs in place and flaring the ends in the back. I feel like I've found a hairstyle that works well with my hair.