Sorcerers Skirmish Guide

barkie

Does any one please have a link for Sorcerers Skirmish Guide.I can win the 3 levels but cannot get the 7050 score needed for the better than you challenge...6,500 about my highest I can get...

I can't remember the guide I read, but I can summarize the main strategy to getting a score over 7050.

Assuming you've read the game instructions and know the general game layout:

Three main points to remember:

1) Playing on easy gives the same amt of pts as hard, so don't bother with hard mode.

2) Killing ALL your opponents' pieces is more rewarding than trying to finish the levels really quickly.

3) The blue acara pieces can kill the opponents' scorchio pieces (they make the scorchios seem invincible in the instructions, but they aren't)

There are three levels. Always only kill your opponents eyrie (king piece) when you have no other profitable moves left, or if your eyrie is in danger.

Level 1 is the only level where a bit of speed is needed. Killing all the opponents pieces on all three levels (taking as much time as you want) gives you EXACTLY 7050 points, which won't be counted for the better than you competetion (must be OVER 7050). Level 1, taking as much time as you want, gives you 2350 points, you need to be fast enough to get more than that, even if its only by like 50 points.

What I do is, I only move my blue acara pieces, I kill the computers Gelert and the go for the Eyrie, AS FAST AS I CAN. Gives me 2450 usually, so I'll be set for the rest of the game.

The other two levels are just time consuming, make sure your piece has more strength than the piece you are attacking has defence. EX. Kougra has 2 attack strength, Skieth has 3 defence strength. If I try to attack the skieth, my piece will die.

Keep your acaras until the end, when you've only got the eyrie, and 2-3 scorchios (scorchios can't ever attack you, and you can only kill them with the blue acaras) This is so they don't accidentally get killed before you've killed the opponents scorchios.