Everlasting apple or Rod of Novas?

So I really want to invest in a good healer I was thinking the crystal everlasting apple and the one of the wands of nova but people keep telling me one is better or the other. So I need help picking one, actually I don't mind other suggestions and is there a healer than you can use that's constant that can't be used only once.

I'd say neither.

The Rods of nova cost millions of NP. The Rod of Dark Nova is more than 500m. The Wands/Staff of Nova are fragile and cost at least 300K a pop.

Regular Novas are one use, with the exception of Ultranova, which is fragile.

Everlasting Crystal Apple only heals 30HP, and by the time you can afford it (or currently), there are many better options out there, not to mention a 30HP heal doesn't help much at the level where you can buy this. So unless your sole purpose is to crush newer, inexperienced players, ECA is not a very good option. :P

Greater Healing Scroll/Helm of Recovery, Short Sleeved Yellow Tunic, Crisp Blue Tunic, and Bag of Healing Dust are the main non-species healers.