Games/Highscores.

shojos_cave

So I have this problem.. I'll post what I said to TNT on the ticket I sent in.

'The problem I'm having is that none of my scores go on the Highscore board.

I will give an example ~

I created a test account and I played nimmos pond, I sent in the score and the score went up - around 3100+.

I played nimmos pond on this account 10minutes before playing on 'faildom' and no score went up - the score was 6300.

I have scored 6600 on faildom and recieved the Trophy.'

Although on my main account, it doesn't matter what game it is, none of my scores go on Highscore board.

Anyone ever heard of this?

lol, okay.

On my main account I play games

I send the score

The score doesn't get put up on highscore board nor does it update

I used a side account to test if it was a bug on my account, and I can confirm that it is. I have already told TNT I used a side account to confirm this and they were fine with it.

Have your scores actually been processed? I mean, have you received the neopoints and avvy (super jealous by the way!) for the scores you've sent? Maybe with a score that high they would need to review it before adding you to the list? Sounds absolutely bizarre, but I know of some other bugs that are account specific. Unfortunately, TNT doesn't seem to be of much help in that respect :P. I hope things get sorted out for you!