hrtbrk

I was hoping for Wraith, but these two colors are also lovely.

The plushies are great, but I do think that it's strange seeing that I have a Darigan Hissi and my friend has a Faerie Hissi. 0_o

Ahh transparent :) Love!! Really great ^_^ The male outfit is pretty awesome, too.

I was hoping for Wraith, but these two colors are also lovely.

The plushies are great, but I do think that it's strange seeing that I have a Darigan Hissi and my friend has a Faerie Hissi. 0_o

I reckon a Hissi would look amazing in Wrath!! I love the Wrath paint brush in general. It's different =), and not too cluttered =)

I'm happy to have finally gotten one, based off of a character I had for nearly five years. Back then, he was intended to be a Lupe, but since I was running out of space, and I realized I wanted a Hiss, I decided to turn Daisuke into one. So, today I've created Daisuke as a Hissi, "Daisuke Kamoshi" I couldn't get his full name, "Daisuke Kamoshita", because TNT's filters do not recognize unintended cuss words in foreign names and thinks his name had profanity so I had to eliminate the "ta" from his last name. He's a blue Hissi right now, the character's initial colour was Orange. Yes, a Neopets character I've had for five years but never created him as a pet until now.

And...yeah I have no idea what colour Daisuke is going to be.....

And hrtbrk, I'm very sorry for acting that way. It was my anxeity. But good things do come to those who wait, even those who have no patience at all.

Yay!! Congrats =). It sounded like you really wanted a Hissi and you got one in the end =).

Don't worry, i was never a patient person either. I do remember getting very lucky and stumbling onto the 'Create a Pet' page during the time you could make a Koi! I was so happy that day =).