Pet Stats Help

I have fought some of the DoN challengers(can't get meuka so i'm kind of stuck now) and i have only been training my pet because i can, so i'm fairly clueless. Can anyone tell me what I should be improving first or does everything need to go up together. These are her current stats.

Lvl : 65

Str : 64

Def : 53

Mov : 47

Hp : 87 / 87

Everything should go up together except level which should be half your other stats....except your level is much higher than it should be, costing you a lot more to train :(

Everything should go up together except level which should be half your other stats....except your level is much higher than it should be, costing you a lot more to train :(

Yeah i recently realised that, but i started training her years ago when i was even more clueless and thought it would make her tougher.

People tend to like to make the strength/defense/speed all be even, and the HP as high as the level will allow. Speed isn't a necessity, since it doesn't actually impact battles -- but it looks better to have everything be trained. :)

So maybe do that?

Usually people train Strength and Defence evenly, so I would say work on Def.

Also, Scoptophobia is right, Movement has no impact on battle so you don't need to worry about it unless you really want to :P

Unless you badly want to use Heavy Robe of Thievery (which is a 100% stealer but requires 201 movement[i think]) then train movement too. Otherwise, just train HSD :)

Unless you badly want to use Heavy Robe of Thievery (which is a 100% stealer but requires 201 movement[i think]) then train movement too. Otherwise, just train HSD :)

doesn't this require a certain level of intelligence too though? Just figured I'd mention it in case someone is planning on using it. :)

doesn't this require a certain level of intelligence too though? Just figured I'd mention it in case someone is planning on using it. :)

Yup. Weapon info: http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/weapon/viewweap/689

:)

This item will steal opponent's weapons 100% of the time. However, this item will only work if your pet's agility is 200+ and it's intelligence is 67+.

Most experienced players will not put one of their best weapons in their first slot.

Yup, but then again, "most" but not "all" :) It's good for 1 though (although in my experience, purple sticky hand will suffice)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crimson).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Crimson if you have any questions regarding this action.