Lab Ray Question

Just wondering if there's a chance to have your level reduced from the lab ray at higher levels like 20, 40, or 50. I know your pet can't drop down to level 1 anymore, but I was wondering if the chances of having your pet lose one or a couple levels is still possible?

Yes that's still possible. Meaning you have to watch that you don't drop to 20 by accident :P

I lose a couple levels all the time. My lab pet's stats are all weird because his level is only 7 but he has 203 hp :/. I don't know if I should just train him instead or not.

At this point he is basically untrainable. :/ You would have to bring his level up to what it should be at to have that high a HP, before you can train anything else, I believe. Which really increases the cost of your training. :(

I would go for stat increasing neggs, and do Faerie quests and stuff if you want to bring his other stats up, at least for a while.

At this point he is basically untrainable. :/ You would have to bring his level up to what it should be at to have that high a HP, before you can train anything else, I believe. Which really increases the cost of your training. :(

I would go for stat increasing neggs, and do Faerie quests and stuff if you want to bring his other stats up, at least for a while.

That's what I figured. I've been thinking about the neggs. I've always heard that they're really expesive. Do you think itwould be worth it to invest in them? Also I have a pet that I've been training as well who's stats are all around 60, but sometimes my lab pet is just as good in the battledome because of his rediculous amount of HP so it might be worth it just to build up his level.

That's what I figured. I've been thinking about the neggs. I've always heard that they're really expesive. Do you think itwould be worth it to invest in them? Also I have a pet that I've been training as well who's stats are all around 60, but sometimes my lab pet is just as good in the battledome because of his rediculous amount of HP so it might be worth it just to build up his level.

it might be! I battle with my old lab rat because of his HP too.

The neggs tend to be pretty expensive, but it makes more sense to buy other neggs to get the negg points and get the negg through the neggery, rather than buy the negg from another user -- because of Key Quest, lots of negg point neggs are quite cheap. :)

I'm not a huge expert on training or anything, so you may want to ask someone who knows better, or to do the math yourself -- figure out how many training sessions (or neggs, or whatever) it would take to get your level up to what it needs to be. Then figure out what it would take to get other stats up. Compare with your other pet with the equal stats -- see which one is more worth while!

Thanks! I'll do that. See which one is more worth it.I guess neggs have been getting cheaper. I'll see how much they are these days.

No problem. :) Best of luck! I hope that you're able to train one up pretty cheaply! :)

(Oh, also, getting the level up cheaply can be done through Deadly Dice. There is some risk of losing levels - and the avatar - but that would be worth a try if you want to go that route. :) )