glorious918

Please help me! I spend too much!

I spent 1.5 Million for Lab Ray

Spent more than 500,000 for Rainbow Negg to feed to Kad

Spent more than 100,000 for food

Spent more than 500,000 for Battledome Items

Spent more than 600,000 for training

Spent more than millions for customizations

Spent more than 700,000 for avatar-related items.

Spent more than 600,000 for stamps to defeat Mr. Jobz's quantity of stamps

Can you please cure my spending syndrome?

Unless you have specific NP related goals keep spending...

If you think about how much time and effort you put into actually making those NP's... you can't let them rot in the bank... spend more!!!

As long as your making more than you spend on a daily basis, I don't really see a "syndrome"... :)

Your simply rewarding yourself

If you keep your NPs in the bank, take out 1NP until you're not able to take out NPs; makes it so that you can't make a withdrawal for the rest of the day. But make sure you have at least a thousand NPs out just in case you receive a Faerie Quest you would like to do or something.

If you keep your NPs in the bank, take out 1NP until you're not able to take out NPs; makes it so that you can't make a withdrawal for the rest of the day. But make sure you have at least a thousand NPs out just in case you receive a Faerie Quest you would like to do or something.

That's what I was going to suggest. :)

You can only do 10 withdrawls a day, so once you've exhausted that, you're safe from yourself. :)

(Personally, I rarely touch my bank account even if I do get a quest. I go play games until I have enough for the item. :) )

I do it so that every time I make 50k I put it straight in my bank and don't touch it. Doesn't always work as sometimes I'm tempted, but I try :P

Maybe start visiting the Neolodge though instead of spending all that np on food, that could save you quite a bit!

I always try to keep 50k on hand. Every NP over that goes in the bank straight away!

Also - you spent 500k on food, unless you're going for the gourmet avvie, try feeding your pets freebies (like jellies, omelettes or any others from dailies) or even find a trade on the TP selling a bunch of omelettes or cheap food.

Since you already have the laby ray, stamps and 700k towards avvies - that will cut down costs in the future because those are all investments!

Happy spending! ...I mean saving :D

Do you do stocks? Stocks are a great way of saving/not spending. I buy 1,000 shares of a stock at 15, just like everyone else...and then I don't sell them until they hit 60. I tried 75 for a while, but I didn't sell any of them for close to a year, so I gave up and went back to a sell point of 60.

It helps you to save because it's not in the bank, but it's not on hand, either. Plus, if you set a sell point, you know that you can't take them out until it hits that. Set a sell point of 75--I guarantee that you'll save a LOT! XD

Right now, I have nearly 6 million paid out for stocks, although some of them are getting close to 60.

Do you do stocks? Stocks are a great way of saving/not spending. I buy 1,000 shares of a stock at 15, just like everyone else...and then I don't sell them until they hit 60. I tried 75 for a while, but I didn't sell any of them for close to a year, so I gave up and went back to a sell point of 60.

It helps you to save because it's not in the bank, but it's not on hand, either. Plus, if you set a sell point, you know that you can't take them out until it hits that. Set a sell point of 75--I guarantee that you'll save a LOT! XD

Right now, I have nearly 6 million paid out for stocks, although some of them are getting close to 60.

This is a good idea as well! Plus, you get the added bonus of feeling like you're spending money. :P Heh.

And yes, personally, I love the Neolodge. It saves a fortune on food!

If you ARE saving for something (or just want to accumulate a big pile of NP), a trick I was taught back when I spent way to much was to put an unknown PIN on your bank. It involves hitting the number pad at random in word pad (with your eyes closed), copying it, pasting it into the PIN reset box (it cuts off at 4 digits), and making sure it's only set on your bank. You have to send for the PIN if you need to get into your bank account which prevents impulse buys and the like. It does make it inconvinent if you actually need NP in a hurry, and I'd recommend keeping a fair amount on hand at all times. Eventually you get so used to not having access that when you stop saving and reset your PIN to something you'll remember, you've completely broken any spending habits.

If you ARE saving for something (or just want to accumulate a big pile of NP), a trick I was taught back when I spent way to much was to put an unknown PIN on your bank. It involves hitting the number pad at random in word pad (with your eyes closed), copying it, pasting it into the PIN reset box (it cuts off at 4 digits), and making sure it's only set on your bank. You have to send for the PIN if you need to get into your bank account which prevents impulse buys and the like. It does make it inconvinent if you actually need NP in a hurry, and I'd recommend keeping a fair amount on hand at all times. Eventually you get so used to not having access that when you stop saving and reset your PIN to something you'll remember, you've completely broken any spending habits.

:O I never thought of that!

Do you not need your current pin to change your pin in the future?

I wish you could do this in real life!!!