Pottermore

LillytheGrundo

Hey guys!

Any one else having as much fun with Pottermore as I am!? Send me a message if you want to be friends on there. It would be great to have more friends for Dueling. :-)

I'm on Pottermore, but once I'd got my wand, got sorted (into Gryffindor... which was a shock!) and tried a few potions, I got a bit bored. I'll definitely go back to it once more of the books are online, I just feel like at the moment there is limited things to do as you cannot progress anything further than first year.

It's the Wizarding World of Harry Potter online. I'm having a lot of fun making Potions and Dueling. I was so surprised I got into Gryffindor too. I thought I would be in Ravenclaw.

Same thing happened to me the first and I was bummed because I LOVED the user name I picked. The second time I signed up it worked fine. I guess they are just getting a huge volume of people. The site goes pretty slow most of them time.

My sister and cousin kept posting about Pottermore...so I tried it out last night. I am now done with the last chapter and awaiting for them to come out with the second book or whatever you call it.

I was up until 1am before realizing what time it was -__- Opted to choose today for my day off at work so I can play more haha.

I was actually disappointed by the site. I feel it's more directed towards children.

I gave it a shot. Got my wand and house. But have not returned.

It's for people of all ages, but they add in the fact that the Harry Potter books are for children/tweens/teens, so they had to make it safe enough for them to be able to go online and play also.

Hopefully it will get a bit better once the other books start coming out and it becomes more interactive.

I was a beta user for Pottermore. If anyone wants to add me from here, my username is StormProphecy70.

. Anyway, as a beta user, I found myself becoming quite bored within a few months of playing it. The additional information is great, and I'm happy there's more users now. (When did they finally make it public?) So pretty much, I haven't played it since I first started, long ago. -_-

I'm happy though: For this entire time, when there was only one million of us, Gryffindor had been in second last place! Ravenclaw and Slytherin were always head-to-head in first. Now that's it's finally public, Gryffindor is shining!

Go, go Gryffindor! I love Pottermore, but I agree, there is limited stuff to do once you finish the book (although for some reason potion making is somewhat addicting to me). I am pumped for the rest of the books to come out though, I love having something HP related to look forward to again! :)

Yeyyy Pottermore!! I'm also a Gryffindoor ^_^ Went mad with it the first few days but then I had some other stuffs to do so I haven't been back yet. I do have 1000 house points though ;D booyeah!

*Sidles off to Pottermore*...

I like Hufflepuff! I had anticipated being in Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. Hufflepuff has a bad reputation, for whatever reason, but I admire being an honest, hard working individual - a trait Hufflepuff seems to posses. I hadn't thought I got Gryffindor but I am proud. Unlike a lot of people, I had no desire for Slytherin. I don't care much for the "villain" house. =P I do like snakes, though. I also really enjoy Ravenclaw, but realistically, I'm not book intelligent.

I cannot wait until they release the next book. It gives me something to look forward to, which is awesome, since now that the books are done, and the movies, I hadn't had anything left to enjoy! (I also visited Harry Potter Land in Universal.)

i had an account from the beta testing but i completely forgot the username and password, so when it became available to everyone i made my new account: StrikeScarlet5140

i was in hufflepuff in my first account but then i got sorted into ravenclaw on this one

I joined Pottermore a few weeks ago and I do have a lot of fun with it. My friend and I have been on different boards throughout the internet and unfortunaltely a lot of the time it's people complaining about what house they got in or whatnot, when really they should be glad about it because it's more of the real deal than some of the random "What house are YOU in?!?!" tests I've seen on the internet. I was really curious as to what house I would be in because I'm indifferent about the subject, and I was sorted into Hufflepuff. When I think about it, it really does suit me and I can't wait for the other books to be made available on the site. I saw this on my tumblr which made me giggle too:

tumblr_m2ly56hGzF1qblcrgo1_500.png

I have recently join Pottermore and i think it's a lovely site. I agree that it'll be more interesting once more of the books come out, but for now im content with it =D. And yay! Gryffindor all the way =D

I was a beta tester for Pottermore (in Ravenclaw). I'm honestly pretty disappointed with it. I rarely go on. I'll probably go on again if they release more stuff. It just seems really limited to me. :/