Holla peeps!

Rosebud

Hello im like new and need some freinds.Anyone? :(

Hello. i'm anime, one of the staff here. Please, this isn't the neoboards. Be patient when waiting for replies. Please, read our rules, and I'd like to take a moment to pint out (from some other threads) that all posts must be 4 words long, smilies do not count.

*takes a moment to correct anime's typo* :P **pOint

Now, welcome to the forums Rosebud! My name is most definitly Mr. TJ, but feel free to just call me TJ, as no one currently calls me =) TJ. They are just to lazy to type it, so they just got with TJ, well enough about me! I hope to see you posting, and becoming a great and active member on the forums. Make sure you stop by the off-topic board because there always seems to be something interesting going on there. Well, at any rate, have lots of fun, and stay away from Metroid's puns. (they aren't really that funny ;))

welcome welcome. hope yea enjoy yourself.

Hello, Rosebud, and welcome to TheDailyNeopets Forum. If you haven't already noticed, I'm the infamous Metroid that everyone warns about. (Mostly due to the fact that I have HILARIOUS puns and can be quite random.) Well, I hope you have a good time here.

Thanks ya'll for the hello's and wish I can get some FREINDS on here

you cant force friendship you jsut gotta talk to people and see who you hit it off with. you cant jsut say 'ok we are friends' atleast not with real ones..

Thats not nice!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Angel Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 4 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

how is it not nice? its the truth

W/E dude

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Angel Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

well im not a dude it says on the side if you bothered to read i am a girl. and i dont see why you are getting all deffensive about this i wasnt even being mean to you...

Thats not nice!

Nothing mean was said. Just that you need to earn TRUST and Respect and to be a Friend in order to make a friend. No forcing at this forum. 'Tis a no-no. ;)

Yup, nothing comes without an effort (except maybe brain damage from Metroid's puns). You have to put in some work to make a friend. Maybe that's why I have so few...

By the way, I'm Antiaircraft. Welcome!

Hello, Rosebud, and welcome to TheDailyNeopets Forum. If you haven't already noticed, I'm the infamous Metroid that everyone warns about. (Mostly due to the fact that I have HILARIOUS puns and can be quite random.) Well, I hope you have a good time here.

Yup, nothing comes without an effort (except maybe brain damage from Metroid's puns). You have to put in some work to make a friend. Maybe that's why I have so few...

By the way, I'm Antiaircraft. Welcome!

Hey Im Dillon. PLEASE READ THE RULES. most people call me the spammer because i spam alot. oop. Sorry about that mods. And Metroid you puns are not hilarious. They are annoying.

AAA that is true.

You can force friendship. I dont. because its not right.

Hey Im Dillon. PLEASE READ THE RULES. most people call me the spammer because i spam alot. oop. Sorry about that mods. And Metroid you puns are not hilarious. They are annoying.

AAA that is true.

Actually, Dillon. You need to understand sarcasm when you see it. Do you not think I am aware of the effects of my puns? Oh, and you can't force friendship. 'Cause if you do, then it isn't friendship. Well, now that I cleared that up for you, I'm gonna say this. Just take your time and friends will soon follow, Rosebud. :yes:

JUst some fair warning here, if this turns into a debate (*looks at Metroid and Dillon*) I will close this board, very sorry to Rosebud for it being her board.

AAA that is true.

I meant can't.

Any who welcome to the boards.

Hi welcome to the forums! And I can become your friend, but I can't without getting to know you first. ;) You can PM me, and we can chat if you wan't to become friends, or if you have aim or msn that would be nice. =)

I meant can't.

Any who welcome to the boards.

Dillon you can edit your posts. o_O

Ok....Hello anyways im Sigma remember to read the rules!