Mysterious Negg Journey: Beat the Neggbreaker!

hrtbrk

So many people here say that they were happy the Neggbreaker was easy to beat because they didn't have trained pets, but really now, wouldn't it be really better if everyone had one pet trained for the Battledome? Because, for example, plots will almost always have a BD step (just think of the Wraiths in the Faeries' Ruins plot, since that one's recent), what are you people going to do then? Don't take me wrong, I'm saying this as an advice, so I apologize if it sounds harsh or anything. :)

Anyway. I'm a bit disappointed with this step since there really was NO challenge at all, but it was still fun! Hopefully we'll get some spiffy prizes soon!

Because, for example, plots will almost always have a BD step (just think of the Wraiths in the Faeries' Ruins plot, since that one's recent), what are you people going to do then?

I can't speak for everyone but I doubt that I personally will take part in that part of the plot, or the whole thing. Neopets is a game, it's meant to be fun - if I don't find something fun I'm not going to spend my time doing that when I can focus on what appeals to me more. I expect to miss out on certain rewards or trophies if I don't take part in the BD or other parts of Neopets, and you won't hear me complaining if I miss out on a Plot because my pets haven't been trained enough. However, this is a seasonal event that everyone should feel able to get involved with, and I think TNT did a job including everyone this time round.

No offence meant on my part either though. I do genuinely feel for those that didn't feel challenged (although you could have not used the amulet - you did have that choice :P).