Let's make it official!

Superfly

:yes: Yep, another set contest. I can't help it, I've been =) TJ for just to long now. :yes:

Over the last couple days some of you might have noticed an image that would randomly and quickly flash in my avatar. For those of you that havn't seen it, or couldn't read it, here it is:

iconbj2.png

Now, thanks to Hannah, I have a new name, and just in time for me to become a FM (soon). I shall now be called "Mr. TJ". I think I am planning on changing my display name and set for this.

I would like my Signature to say Mr. TJ on it somewhere and the avatar can be anything. They do not have to match, and I am not giving themes or anything, that would be your job. :P ALL entries MUST be submited by PM, as this is a contest, and no one else should see them. *nods* My friends: Alexa, Max, and Miriam are going to judge each thing seperatly. So there will ultimately be 6 winners. Each winner will get a prize, with first place in each will get the best.

This will not last long, as a matter of fact, the deadline is Wednesday, March 7th, 2007. Good luck to all!

Mr. TJ, out!

OKay Ill jsut change the text ;)

No no no, you don't have to do that, I said only the signature had to have Mr. TJ. The avatar could be about anything and say anything.

O RLY? I didnt know it was a set contest...*goes back to work*

It is seperate, so you don't have to enter both a signature and an avatar, you can just submit one, and if you do choose to submit both, they don't even have to match. Prizes will be awarded for the top 3 avatars and the top 3 signatures.

Haha if i could make graphics i would enter but i can't (but i can make ugly paint stuff hehehe) And can i ask how you change your name?

• 3 weeks later...