New Pet Creations Process

Superfly

A friend pointed out to me oh say 3 hours ago, that you could get a Tonu. I proceded to tell him that Tonu's were randomly released each day. I kept checking back later, and 4 hours later, they are still there. So does this mean that Tonu's are not Limited Edition Pets anymore? Are they now available to anyone who comes to take one.

I'm going to keep an eye on this but, I was sorta wondering if anyone here noticed a difference or knew any other facts to this.

yea tonus arntthat popular so they dont get adobted that often, therefor its really easy to get one becuase the oens they release are there for so long

• 2 weeks later...

The omlette theory has been disproved multiple times, this topic can now be closed, as Tonu's are currently NOT available, we can now tell that they are still LE pets. Thanks

They're still Limited Edition. It has been confirmed by TNT.

Some people are saying that Tonu aren't limited anymore, while lots of other people say they still are. Could you clear this up for us, TNT? P.S. Dr. Sloth will take over your office with his army of dancing Harris!!! ~petpetsitter12321

Not to worry, they are still limited edition. The new Neopet creation process doesn't show Limited Edition Neopets by default, but they do show up when there are some available to create. Since Tonu are released more often than the other Limited Edition Neopets, they show up in the creation process more often. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...