Plushie Tycoon

glorious918

There's not really an "easy" way. The thing with time is you need to set your time so the plushie tycoon 9am-5pm is going to be the hours you're on and not your actual 9-5(unless you'll be on those times). Also, you need to keep note of what time you started plushie tycoon, that will be your "tax time" every week, there's a few tricks there(for instance, a lot of people will wait until the next day of the week after the end of month to start, so you have six days to just gather money.) So, for this May, they wouldn't start til the fourth(Friday) since the end of the month is on a Thursday.

I generally used Maplehood's Plushie Tycoon guide, to note, it's not a bad starting one. One caution...diversify your plushies. If you overstock one sort, if the price crashes(and it will), then you're in a lot more trouble then if you have lots of different ones, I usally tend to have about three different ones to start, and at least ten different ones by the time it gets to games end.

Anything else I can help answer?

Apparently to get the Bronze trophy a good time to start is a week before the end of the month. I read that in a guide somewhere but don't quote me on it :P

I'd maybe brush up on the rules and such before you begin so you know what you're doing and can get a better score :)

Make sure you check out all the guides that everyone has posted. I've been playing it for a while and have yet to get it right!

I know there is no "easy way" of playing this game! I haven't heard of the bronze at the end of the month thing but maybe give it a shot and see what happens...?

As for the time zone - be sure to pick one when you will be online the most! I know when i first started I always picked the time zone for where I live and I always ended up losing after like 3 days of playing!

Mostly though, just make sure you read a lot of guides on this game before you start playing/expecting to win at it.

Make sure you check out all the guides that everyone has posted. I've been playing it for a while and have yet to get it right!

I know there is no "easy way" of playing this game! I haven't heard of the bronze at the end of the month thing but maybe give it a shot and see what happens...?

As for the time zone - be sure to pick one when you will be online the most! I know when i first started I always picked the time zone for where I live and I always ended up losing after like 3 days of playing!

Mostly though, just make sure you read a lot of guides on this game before you start playing/expecting to win at it.

You do get a bronze trophy and an avatar

the end of the month if you have 50,000nps cash on hand in the game on the last day of the month . I found that starting midway through the month suited me but I missed the trophy etc when TNT had their big problems and my store missed approx 11 updates I will probably have another try in June as May is hectic in RL for me