Snow Beast

Check BP's guide:

http://battlepedia.t...ow-beast-guide/

Turn 1: U-Bend of Great Justice + Double Dryer + Sink.

NOTE: You must have at least 55HP remaining and not frozen. If not, withdraw, heal and try again.

Turn 2: U-Bend of Great Justice + Double Dryer + Burrow.

NOTE: If he is not dead yet, then that means he need to attack you with Snow Beast horn + Block of Ice + fierce attack in this turn (which is pretty difficult to wait but have patience and it will come). Just withdraw, heal and try again.

Drop the purple sticky hand. Get a bomb (15 icon muffins are good substitutes). Get faerie abilities SINK and BURROW. And for maximum effectiveness. level up to 50 to get berserk. :) I'd drop the hanso charisma charm if I were you since the snowbeast rarely use dark based icons. Get a downsize! or a thick smoke bomb instead.

Hi, This is me, winner918. My old yahoo account has been hacked. I now use this as my second TDN forum account and create a new.

@maku I will be sending a Neomail to you on the month of May, because I only have 700,000 NPs. I need to earn more Neopoints to reach the collat.