Lab Map prices - Do you think they will deflate? Should I just buy one ASAP?

linsta

I'm looking to buy a second lab map, and the prices are insane right now! A full set is going for 1.6mil, and piece #1 is 950k-1mil right now.

The prices have gone up even since yesterday!

I was wondering, does this have anything to do with key quest, and will they deflate once KQ goes back to normal? I know that a lot of people are saving their keys because they don't like the spring easter prizes. Is this what is pushing the prices up?

Also, if you have any of the 3 UB pieces, I'd love to buy them ^.^

Thanks! I just need the 2 cheaper UB pieces now. On Sunnyneo, the prices for those say 150k and 250k from April 4th, but they're 250k and 350k on the TP now :/

Edit: nevermind, someone found those pieces at the normal price for me. For some reason, I couldnt find them on the TP.

I think they might deflate a bit once we're done with all the rubbish kq prizes. The lab map is one of those things that changes price allll the time. I bought mine a few years ago, and I don't even think it cost a million. I like that we get them from kq from time to time, makes 'em cheaper! :D

I'd hold out for a little bit. I can't foresee any events that would make prices skyrocket immediately.