UK Players - Where do you get your NC Cards?

Lady Kakata

Some do; one in the big city in a remote shopping centre DOES have them but I never go there with family (i.e. free) and I don't want to pay a ton of money to go >_< Some GAME/Gamestation staff told me to try again next week, so they are either hoping or waiting to see what happens

It's okay; I called the Sainsburys a few towns over and they don't have it and can't really order it specially for me. Same with the WH Smiths in my home town ¬_¬ The only Sainsburys I know who DID have them was very far away

Starting to think I should take a trip up there will searching for jobs to get some XD

XD My thoughts exactly. Just to warn you; no GAME or Gamestation is likely to have them since the administrators probably took them away. Best of luck to you! I'm PRETTY sure Braehead in Glasgow still has them (they did have them previously, as I made an emergency buy to get an item on sale as a gift)

I checked out ebay, no postage to pay but they are a bit overpriced and come directly from the US. My local Tesco keeps gift cards for everything you could possibly imagine including some other game sites, but not for this one :sad02: Life is cruel.......