Life. Rut. Girl.

Dcoolb

Life. It is crazy for me now.

I used to be an every day, minute, second player. But now... Obviously not.

I am in 8th grade, and I have a lot more work. Plus now with a more active life, and being gone or not able to get online.

Plus, for a while, Neo was boring. Same thing. Every day. The boards were boring. And just no fun. I am not doing dailies anymore. I am just trolling (I have like 52 hours till I am unsilenced!) and talking to a friend I have made on Neo. He is super cool. But then... Of course, there is a girl.

She is beautiful, and she doesn't see it. She is funny, sweet, creative, artistic, one of the best writers I've ever read, and just so amazing. I want to spend every moment I can with her. I love talking to her. She is just so great. And of course, we aren't dating. I've told her that I am not going to date her... Well now. I really don't feel the need to share why. But yeah, we are the celebrity couple without dating. And with spending so much time with her, I have played less and less.

I am sorry that I dropped so randomly. Actually, I was planning on playing for a while when I was grounded for two weeks from everything. For something not my fault.

So thank you for reading. This is what's up with me now.

I'm where you are with some things. Like a more hectic life. OH BOY YEAR 11! Second last chance to earn myself university-standard grades... talk about pressure.

Look, with the neopets thing - take a break. For a week, say, or whatever you think is a good time period. Do you find yourself thinking about neopets? If you do, you're interested enough to come back. What do you find yourself thinking of, re:neopets? That's what you focus on.

End of the day, it's a growth thing. As you get older, you decide what's important to you, what you need to let go of to spend more time doing what's important to you, and what you can keep for whatever reason. Not saying neopets is for kids, but it just might not be right at the top of your priorities anymore.

Oh my goodness a girl! First love? Mine wasn't that long ago and I remember how easily I got wrapped up in "must be perfect". Bad breakup, haven't dated again recently. On the other hand, I have a friend whose first boyfriend she is still with, and they've been dating for... almost three years, I think? But they have always been very realistic about each other, able to see each others flaws, and then accepting them. Just a thing to bear in mind.

Do not apologise for something like stopping playing. We all need to from time to time for one reason or another. And when and if you come back is something else you shouldn't apologise for. Just let us know.