The Sims 2

Lady Kakata

Is anyone else a current or past Sims 2 player? If so, tell me your families and stories XD I got back into it after leaving my job after being hopelessly addicted to it. I can tell you my families if you wish! (and my current plans!)

OMIGOSH SIMS 2.

Way better than Sims 3, I think. The expansion packs.

Okay, so one of my favorite things to do was to play the University expansion and make a huge dorm of people, and have them all pair off within the group. I used a few stock characters, like the name Phineas pops out as a stock character I used, and I'm custom make characters for them to get with. They'd go through University together and get married but stay good friends after college, and I'd marry their kids off once they were old enough. I made sure to split my time basically equally between the four couples I'd made, ahahaha.

I used to play, but I play sims 3 now. I'm a micro-manager, and it never occurred to me to try and play two families basically concurrently - I almost never played more than one sim at a time, one generation. The first time I tried to raise a toddler, I had a mum and aunt raising him/her, and a dad earning the money. They just learnt all of their skills in time, with the family just scraping by money-wise. Sims 3 is so much easier, and it's really nice the way that my sims can have kids, send them off somewhere and then their kids grow up without me having to switch households all the time.

Well I don't have some 2, but I have sims 3 and I just got the World Adventures expansion and I think when I get paid next week I might get the Pets one. I love playing with my Sims, I pretty much always just play a husdand/wife combo (or start of with one or the other and get them to marry a random Townie). I don't have the paitence to look after the kids - if you could ship em off to bording school once they passed toddlers, that'd be AWESOME!

One of my favourite things to do is try an get my Sims to max out all of the possible skills and (in sims 3) have them try and collect all the differnet bugs and rocks etc.

I love Sims! It's so sad, I'm a 24 year old, mother of 2, almost finished my Medical Degree, and my 2 favourite things in life are Sims and Neopts! lol!

Well I don't have some 2, but I have sims 3 and I just got the World Adventures expansion and I think when I get paid next week I might get the Pets one. I love playing with my Sims, I pretty much always just play a husdand/wife combo (or start of with one or the other and get them to marry a random Townie). I don't have the paitence to look after the kids - if you could ship em off to bording school once they passed toddlers, that'd be AWESOME!

Actually, if you get the Generations one, you can ship them off to boarding school. I think they come back at the end of their age (so, a kid will come back just before turning into a teen) but you can ship them back again after they age up. Not quite sure, got it recently and haven't had time to try it out properly, but that's what I've heard.