Arghh..

Well, for starters unequip coltzan's gem, stone shield, seasonal battle duck, illusens potion, and Serf Lens. Replace those with the likes of Scroll of Knowledge and/or Scroll of the Scholar or if you want better, Carved Qasalan Blowgun/Rainbow Scroll/Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer.

What faerie abilities do you have?

You better get burrow, sink, and regen too. Among those you mentioned, heal is the only one with real use to it. :)

Which Faeries are they? so i dont just keep buying random ones lol x

Right ok, just had a look on TDN so concentrate on dark and earth. cool

Okay so that has taken me further away from my goal of getting a Mil haha, think ive spent like 60,000 on this lot ^^ But i really want to beat Kasuki Lu x

Yaayyy!!! i beat him, cannot believe how easy that was with the right stuff haha, before i could hardly get 10hp off him before he killed me. This time, 2 moves and Baam! hheee'ss Outta Here!! Thanks for the Help guys!

Congratulations! :) Having a strong set is very helpful ;)

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/basic-weapon-sets/ is our article about sets for future reference.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crimson).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Crimson if you have any questions regarding this action.