Huh? I did what?

blabberfingers

NP sent me a total of 3 separate emails on varying days saying here's your requested password. I didn't request my password, doh!

Should I be notifying them about this? If so, how do I contact them?

I'm befuddled.

Thanks!

Sometimes it's a glitch, sometimes it's someone trying to get your attention, sometimes it's a stupid person trying to access your account, not realizing that doing that just sends the email and doesn't reveal what the email is.

If you're worried, I'd change your password and double check that your inbox/inventory isn't full in case someone is trying to get ahold of you on neopets.

I would also change the password of the email (but maybe just out of paranoia). Passwords are quickly becomming obselete in short length. GPUs in today's computers can easily break passwords in tons of websites. Current generation GPUs can handle around 300 megahashes per second (300 million password attempts). This is the debatable side of services such as bitcoin mining where users are paid to run distributed problems.