Travelling

chibi_chibi_tsukino

I'm what is probably considered a hardcore backpacker and I was just wondering if anyone enjoys travelling as much as I do? I've seen the 'normal' tourist destinations many people visit at least once in their lifes (like Canada, France, Italy), the more exotic ones (South Africa, Thailand) and the very exotic ones (Cambodia, India, Swasiland). I was surprised to find out that I've been to 28 countries so far (no wonder that I'm BROKE! although I usually travel very low budget). Any more backpackers in here? Any destinations you want to recommend?

Of the countries you've been to, which one did you enjoy the most? (might help people direct you to more places)

I've been to Canada (;) ), US, Taiwan (lived there - super awesome p.s.), Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, and New Zealand (lived there).

Of the countries you've been to, which one did you enjoy the most? (might help people direct you to more places)

I've been to Canada ( ;) ), US, Taiwan (lived there - super awesome p.s.), Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, and New Zealand (lived there).

Wow! Sounds like a lot of nice trips!

I really enjoyed South Africa, its such a beautiful place. Travelling in Thailand and Cambodia was soooo pleasant and very nice. I also like Eastern European countries like Czech Repulic. But my favorite country is Switzerland, I love mountains!