Neoquest = Insane Difficulty

Aalnius

Anyone have any tips for beating jahbal on insane i've got 5 points in life,shock and spectral and 6 in life weapons, i have the moonstone staff and the inferno robe/other top tier armour i have 15/15 second to last potion and 10/10 spirit potions.

i can get him down to 300hp but then he stuns me for 3 rounds then magically heals to full health it's really frustrating

edit - just beat him and the other two :P got my gold trophy just needed persistence. proof below:P

2wpv480.jpg.

life is the most important skill tree level everything except for resurrection to 5 atleast then shock is next most important same again level to 5 atleast then spectral is important but its upto you whether you spend more then one point in each spectral ability then the rest on life and shock or level that to 5.

also this website has great advice for first time players http://www.idnq-guide.com/

50k nps? That's not much of an incentive. The NQ bd weapons are amazing but it's also a bit of luck I think.. I really hope I get wand of reality though ><