Key quest help

nelle

You can only get a gold key if you play the game with all five keys. It's not really worth it to play with just 2 keys, as the winner will only get a bronze reward. The number of players doesn't affect the prizes, however, just the number of keys the game is played with.

Well, while this is open I have a question also. I landed on my Red Meerca's alignment (air) and I got hexed... :S Do I have to have a key or something? This was on the Springtime 3 board I believe...

The Air space can give you a good or a bad outcome; I'm not really sure what you mean by needing a key? :S

:O So you're saying that alignments can give hexes and charms even with the correct alignment? I never knew that. It seems to happen rarely apparently. I've never been hexed by my own alignment before. Oh and I didn't know that could happen so I thought I had to do something to be given a SP and a Charm, so I thought it worked like the treasure chest and needed a key. Broken logic? Maybe.