FINALLY!

Trig

After YEARS of saving (and some spending on petpets and hoping the asparagus would decrease in price), I HAVE THE ADAM AVVIE! This is a great moment for me. Too great to just post in the Avatars: What have you got? section. I've probably been saving for like 3 years for this (that being said I took about a one year hiatus in between). Anyways- YAY! I'm really excited! :)

ChjUM.jpg

Currently it's just under 5.5mill :) I'm going to try and save like 20million now though. I always had the thought that I'd blow it right away, but I can't bring myself to do that! I want to be able to have collat for BCG and things later :)

wow is it only 5.5 million at the moment? It was 11 something when I got it, it pushed me over the Neo edge rofl! I saved and saved and ended up hating Neo for a bit, because it just made it soooooooooo boring!

So well done you!! Wahoooooooo I TOTALLY understand how you feel - absolute chore, but now you've done it you can spend it all, no? <3

I didn't save for this one. I sat on the AC and tried to get lent a lot of the bigger avis. I think my favorite and most prized one is still the SuAP. No more lendable avatars for me any more, which is sort of frustrating because now it is all on me and games.

Congratulations! :D I was actually lent that avatar by a really, really generous Neopian. ^_^; I don't even remember how much I was lent, since I didn't have to actually earn it myself.

But it's really impressive that you saved up all that yourself! XD And at least you get the pleasure of actually spending it now, hahaha.

That's great :D Congrats!

I remember checking that page every day waiting for it to be low enough XD Think I got it around 6mil in the end.

Thanks guys! When I started saving up it was still where you had to have the same nps as adam. Then with the asparagus it was about 10mill and I was super excited when I found out it changed every day. I was just going to keep saving until I happened to hit a day where I had enough. I think my next goal is actually going to be to save to about 20mill, then maybe I'll spend it. I was planning on spending it, but not when the value was so low. I'm crazy :3 I might allow myself a few nice things every once in a while though.